Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

[:9001] Cops and Robbers 2.0
Views 8480
Replies 44
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
With how well last Cops and Robbers went, we shall be doing it again. Posting this with plenty of time in advance so people can see it sooner.

The game will be played at 3:30 PM (NSW time) on Sunday (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130512T15&p0=240&msg=Cops+and+Robbers&csz=1)

Last time there was a few problems that we had which I shall have hopefully fixed by the time we play. I will also be adding my own twist to it like I mentioned before so as to add extra elements to it. The goal will still be the same of course, but there will be some extra stuff around. As an added prize to that, if someone can find and name every change I made, they will get a bonus prize XD

Rules:
As a Prisoner, you must do whatever the Warden tells you to. If you don't, the Warden can (and most likely will) kill you.
Warden's are NOT allowed to kill you for no reason. If you are trying to escape, they can kill you. If you don't do what they say, they can kill you.
When you die, you will spawn in a death cell. If the Warden is nice, you can be released from there to come back into the game or one of your fellow inmates might sneak up there and let you out.
As a Warden, you need to let the prisoners out every so often to do stuff such as go to the showers, go to the mess hall for lunch, go to the boxing arena to fight or to play other games. Don't leave people in a cell for too long cause otherwise it is pretty boring for them.
Breaking blocks isn't allowed except in the following cases: Ladders may be broken. Torches, redstone wire that's on the floor, vines that you find in your cells are fine to break as well.

To win:
To win as a prisoner, you must successfully escape the prison and the island itself. You must run to the end of the island, craft a boat and sail off. Once you're in the water and in the boat, you win.
The winner of the round becomes the Warden in the next round.
NOTE: Once outside the prison, you may craft tools to try and break everyone else out. Doing so will give you an extra bonus if it goes well, however if you get killed while doing so, you will need to escape again and risk losing your winners prize.

There are multiple ways to escape the prison, however most of them do require you getting into the Warden's Office to change your gamemode from Adventure to Survival. However it is still possible to escape in Adventure Mode, but that is a bit harder.

Current players: 20
Galener
Peppy2006
Hyperaxe1
Ganning
T_Nigs1
Jak94c
Rightsforppl
Boomsniper
Taylaahjanee
Jrr5556
Padmay
Shada0071
Ownenator2011
Manalishi
Trisemigistus
Martch15
Wolfpack340
Benchka
Dengar708
StartMining

~~~Prizes~~~

Freedom!: Escape the Prison.
$5,000

Prison Breaker Bonus: Escaped the Prison and broke out your in-mates.
+$5,000
A named wolf or ocelot.

Adventurous Escapee: Escaped the Prison while still in Adventure Mode.
+$25,000

Skilful Warden: Stopped the Escape Plan and had every prisoner in the Death Cell.
$25,000
A record of your choice
A Baton in SMP

Observant: Noticed every change I made to the map.
$25,000
A Beacon
A named wolf or ocelot or your choice (NOTE: If you already won one of these, you get the one you didn't choose)
A record of your choice.

~~~
We will play multiple rounds of the game like we did last time. Please note that the map will most likely get reset each time after the round is over so when the server goes down, give it a minute and join back.
I don't know how many rounds we'll do, it all depends on how things are going at the time.

If possible, it would be great if you all could get on either TeamSpeak or Skype so we can all talk that way instead of typing. It makes it a bit easier, plus I have plans of recording and the more people the better. I personally prefer Skype but either one works. Just as long as we're all on the same thing XD
Please note that if you cannot get on Skype or TeamSpeak, don't worry, you can still join the game.

I'll try to join if I can Tongue

help
me too

https://battle.net/recruit/HDGBHVGPJ7
please help me get the mount

I'll join, if I'm available!

*checks all available calendars*
I think I'm in. I'm like 99% sure I'm in... Please don't let work ring me...

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
(08-05-2013, 03:14 PM)jak94c Wrote:  *checks all available calendars*
Work: Hmm, I think I should phone Jack in today.

XD

(08-05-2013, 03:23 PM)Galener Wrote:  

XD
My boss will just sit upright in bed all of a sudden in the middle of the night and be like, "I think Jack should work sunday."

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
(08-05-2013, 03:27 PM)jak94c Wrote:  
(08-05-2013, 03:23 PM)Galener Wrote:  

XD
My boss will just sit upright in bed all of a sudden in the middle of the night and be like, "I think Jack should work sunday."
XD Exactly.

I'm going to try to get on, I have a mountain of studying I need to though.
If I finish early, I'll play.

I'm in Big Grin
had fun last time
even tho had to wait an hour
before anyone notice me not whitelisted Tongue
still had a ball when got in
(peppy changes in prison D: )