Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

ALERT! Loopholing the AFK-Kicker
Views 196
Replies 4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It has come to my attention that some of you "lovely" users are making clever little machines and gadgets to bypass the AFK-Kicking plugin installed.

I've hated bypasses my entire life.

You're all being closely monitored from here. You can keep your primitive machine to avoid the AFK-Kicker, but if you're found, I will PERSONALLY get our administrators to remove you from our presense for 48 or 72 hours. Longer if you do not appeal. You need to accept the responsibility.

You have failed me yet again. But I'm not evil. I genuinely do care. Thats why I'll make sure you die painlessly if you're caught repeatedly

Go have some fun. I love you all.

(In other words, If you're using machines or anything to bypass the AFK kicking plugin, you will be banned. Its there for a reason, and if you want to bypass it, we can bypass you. First time you're caught is a 2 day ban + however long it takes to appeal. A second time is 3 days + however long it takes to appeal. Third time is a permanent ban. You've been warned. Tekkit takes a lot of resource. The longer someone is on, the worse it gets. I've spoken.)

Evil: adj, Morally wrong or bad; wicked.
Administrator: noun, A person who administers the affairs of an organisation, official body, etc.

What? You think Hallucinative does this by himself?
[Image: BiggestRepHoarder.jpg]
(26-12-2012, 07:24 PM)Evil Admin Wrote:  Its there for a reason, and if you want to bypass it, we can bypass you.
what does one mean by "we can bypass you"?

(26-12-2012, 08:00 PM)PURD3Y Wrote:  
(26-12-2012, 07:24 PM)Evil Admin Wrote:  Its there for a reason, and if you want to bypass it, we can bypass you.
what does one mean by "we can bypass you"?
Basically, If you don't want to use common sense, we will do it for you.

(26-12-2012, 07:24 PM)Evil Admin Wrote:  I'm not evil
Evil admin is a spy!

[Image: dreadofmondayssmall.png]
2:19:20 PM: T_Nigs Wrote:use common sense
(27-12-2012, 04:15 AM)Dreadofmondays Wrote:  
(26-12-2012, 07:24 PM)Evil Admin Wrote:  I'm not evil
Evil admin is a spy!
All Admins are spies, it's in the contract.

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]