Stoneburner Gaming Facebook Link
Stoneburner Gaming Steam Group Link
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

AcornBoy is a scurvy rotten crab! And a meany...
Views 1059
Replies 7
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just a little discussion you will hate like you always do (not saying it's bad to since their pretty bad) soooooo... Just a message if ever you do see AcornBoy please tell him I'd like to speak to him from his injustice! Now after this tragic speaking I will tell you a tale

: Well, Me and Acorn have a server well... I had I built most of it! Helping him with the building and OOOOh! we once got 10/24 players on it!!! But with time Acorn and his henchmen got into a savage banning frenzy!!! (Which got me into killing a dragon in survival with an Iron sword!) one by one all the people I knew were banned. Two of the 3 villages where wiped of their population(except acorns) and then he BANNED ME! For "griefing" BUT I SAY LIES LIEEEESS WHY WOULD I DO THAT ON THE SERVER I LOVED... Sigh so to add a finishing touch I will sing Greenmore's (my village) national anthem!: "THE HEADS WILL ROLL AND THE MOUNTAINS WILL FALL UNTIL WE CHOCKE ON THE DRAGONS HOARD, AND PUKE ON THE ORCHISH PIEEEEE!!! OOOOOOOOOOH! A RANDOM LIFE FOR MEEE HEY!!! Snif I'll get you acorn...

I'm gonna beat da mcshit outta u Trump
Well, at least you have our server. Tongue Corruption free since 2013*!

(* Estimates provided by the GLORIOUS League of Admins)

[Image: peppy2.png]
I don't want to be that guy that's too slow but... I dun geddit
[Image: Guess+she+wont+be+waiting+at+the+buss+st...81d176.png]

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
Wut..... Corruption free? Since when....??
Oh wait.... Was I not supposed to say that.....

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

No0o.
(Needing a stinking 5 characters to post a one word answer, cause #yolofirelettersandallthatstuff.)

Like my song? Smile I say BURN HIS HOUSE!!!

Relevant somehow

[Image: peppy2.png]