Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Advertisement
Views 1561
Replies 7
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I thought I should make it slightly more public than just the few skype chats that we have.

Yes, we are advertising on Planet minecraft, could end horribly but honestly core protect makes undoing things a breeze. However, just being up for a few hours, four people joined and one appears to be staying. Keep that one in mind, only a few hours and already a more than likely new member.

So yes, here is the link for those interested. http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/laws-of-minecraft-faction-based-survival/

Woot, more spare bodies!

EDIT: BTW, do we reckon we should advertise how easy it is for the staff to reverse greifing?

[Image: voices.jpg]
(23-11-2014, 10:10 AM)dreamyeuropa Wrote:  Woot, more spare bodies!

EDIT: BTW, do we reckon we should advertise how easy it is for the staff to reverse greifing?

I don't think it's a big deal. Griefers will either take it as "Lol I'd like to see them reverse [insert 6 hours of destructive work] THIS!" or "Damn they have defences! I can't be bothered" Eitherway doesn't affect us cause it's easy. And anyone who isn't a griefer isn't going to care either way because they're aware that servers have ways to stop griefing, and well it says in our rules that griefing is not allowed.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]

We should do a little video for it!  

I 'could' but don't have the time to lately so unless someone wants to volunteer, then I guess not.

(23-11-2014, 07:34 PM)jak94c Wrote:  

I don't think it's a big deal. Griefers will either take it as "Lol I'd like to see them reverse [insert 6 hours of destructive work] THIS!" or "Damn they have defences! I can't be bothered" Eitherway doesn't affect us cause it's easy. And anyone who isn't a griefer isn't going to care either way because they're aware that servers have ways to stop griefing, and well it says in our rules that griefing is not allowed.

Lol, remember that griefer that did all that griefing on our creative server & all it took was a simple rollback. That was funny

I quite like the advertisement, but it needs more Horleggor stuff. I'd love to see Solitude on it, or even my resort ;D

Also we should totally do a video for it ;P

Minecraft Name: TheGameCrasher (Call me DS Big Grin )
Expert at redstone and skinning. I also make custom maps when I'm not playing on LoM, one of which has over 39k views.
Point of case is I'm only showing stuff WE built so your resort is fine DS, Tongue.