Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Anyone Looking For A Worker
Views 217
Replies 9
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey Guys,
I am very good and tekkit and all the mods that come in tekkit i am wondering if any of you guys would like a worker to set up machines, landscape or even just sort chests if you are instrested in hiring me please post down below Thanks
-Dan (Awersomebuild)

[Image: img.php?id=vAussie]
I work for free???

fail worker is fail ?

I'm Watching You Grief.....  *BOOOOOM Head Shot*
(23-08-2012, 05:21 PM)AwErSoMeBuILd Wrote:  Hey Guys,
I am very good and tekkit and all the mods that come in tekkit i am wondering if any of you guys would like a worker to set up machines, landscape or even just sort chests if you are instrested in hiring me please post down below Thanks
To set up machines? No. Landscape the land? No. Sort out the chests? No. Do mindless jobs that i dont really have to do but would benefit other people? Sure why not, i need a bridge finished. Its on a big hill near spawn, you cant miss it, build it as the same style from what i've started please. Also feel free to build a house near the bridge, we would love to make a bigger community. Just dont build on the 2 big hills (especially the one with 2 houses on it).

-StartMining

P.S. instrested, lovely

Sounds like fun Smile

(23-08-2012, 05:21 PM)AwErSoMeBuILd Wrote:  Hey Guys,
-Dan (Awersomebuild)
how much for hire?

(23-08-2012, 06:33 PM)AwErSoMeBuILd Wrote:  I work for free???

[Image: 7IJN0.png]
[Image: 76561198054477983.png]
I buy him................
Now I have 2 workers

pfff i got him first
anyways i dont need the bridge (for myself anyways but still it needs to be completed) since i can fly now Big Grin

It hardly needs to be completed...
Jussayin'

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]