Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Application for TheGreatMountain.
Views 3148
Replies 27
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DEAR MEMBERS OF LOM! YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

As all of you are aware by now, I am a God. Not just any God but a great God.

You mortals have believed for TOO LONG in false deities and as I am a
magnanimous God I have allowed many of you to believe as you will in
these falsehoods hoping that one day you would truly see the light and
turn from your wicked ways back once more into the light. But it appears
that you mortals are far too foolish to see the truth even when
presented before you.

NO MORE! NO MORE I SAY!

I am henceforth applying as per the laws of your petty kind to from this day hence be the only worshipable deity on these forums and servers. As it should always have been.

I am a just and benevolent God who only demands a human sacrifice once every lunar cycle at exactly 3:23am PST I will provide the ceremonial knives and choose my priest but it is up to you to choose the victim most worthy to be presented to my holy being.

By leading just and violent lives, you guarantee yourselves a wondrous afterlife in my presence. Those deemed not worthy are cast into the pits of the Nether to be raised as a Barn for the Dark Lord MrRapesABarn. Myself have mercy on your souls.

I pray you and your leaders make the right choice in finally naming your One True (and Right) Religion. Those who vote 'Nay' shall be forever more deemed as heretics and I shall have a barn put aside for you when your slow and agonizing death approaches.

Your rightful God,
TheGreatMountain.

Hahahaha.

Oh dear, you seem to have forgotten that you are not the only God in this world, remember? To quote Lord of the Rings, You have no power here!

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
(14-06-2012, 02:09 PM)jak94c Wrote:  Hahahaha.

Oh dear, you seem to have forgotten that you are not the only god in this world, remember? To quote Lord of the Rings, You have no power here!
You are forgetting good sir that I have power EVERYWHERE! My powers are far greater than any of your false gods would have you believe.

I dub thee! HERETIC!

Really?

So you have been beaten twice by our military forces and you still claim to be all powerful?

(14-06-2012, 02:11 PM)Galener Wrote:  ...

Really?

So you have been beaten twice by our military forces and you still claim to be all powerful?
I DUB THEE HERETIC!

I'm sure you do...

And you're a glorified hill. I'm sorry dude, but it is true :3

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
*kneels*

▲ My Triforce brings all the boys to the yard,
â–² â–² And they're like it's better than yars.
[Image: OhGodNotFrekless.jpg][Image: BiggestStaffTroll.jpg][Image: BestSignature.jpg][Image: BestSkinFrekless.jpg]
@Jak: HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT MOUNTAIN GOD LIKE THAT! You shall be the first cast into the pits of the Nether for MrRapesABarn to 'enjoy'...

@Frekless: I dub thee my priest! Welcome to the one true religion! You shall have a fine place by my side.

I urinate on you, demon hill! And Mr. Rapesabarn is on my side, not yours. And he shall make YOU the barn.

[Image: peppy2.png]
Thread Closed