Stoneburner Gaming Facebook Link
Stoneburner Gaming Steam Group Link
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Attention to those still interested in Minecraft!
Views 872
Replies 7
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
To the few of you who may still have an interest in playing Minecraft with the community, i have a solution. 

I have five slots open on a realm I own that I'm interested in filling. 

"But baivo!" I hear you ask, and yes, previous ventures into servers I have constructed have been somewhat failures, but not for lack of funding, more for lack of interest on my part. But fear not, for I have both sides of that coin covered. I have 145 days as of this post purchased on this current realm(It sadly won't let me purchase more at the moment for some reason), and I've never played minecraft so much for well over a year.

I'll keep this post short, but put your application for an invite below. Current requirements are only that you play somewhat often. On top of some other nifty features I have made using command blocks, we have a player timer that records your time played on the server in a leaderboard, and should the realm be at capacity and we want to add someone else, said playtime will play a large factor in determining whether you keep your slot. 

Should you be accepted, we'll add you to a group chat and explain things further. 

Cheerio! 

*Sighs and leans under the desk, dusting off the "Big Book of Baivo Servers" to write a new entry*

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
(10-02-2016, 10:49 PM)jak94c Wrote:  *Sighs and leans under the desk, dusting off the "Big Book of Baivo Servers" to write a new entry*

By my count, this is the third. Hardly deserving of it's own book. All I can say is, I've paid the days in advance, so we have just over five months uptime no matter what. I'm not looking to justify the past, only to offer some alternative for those still wanting to play. Sorry for trying I guess?

I'm only kidding mate sorry, best of luck with it I hope people jump on board with you Smile

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
Throwing a self-bump here. We're getting kind of lonely with the four of us, we would love a new member or two to spice things up.

I play on this Realm as actively as I used to play on Minecraft, maybe even more so. Firefighter and I live nearby one another and he's pretty active when he can be, too. It would be nice to see another friend on there.

Yeah I wouldn't mind being able to pop on and build again though I can't promise being on every week.

(26-02-2016, 01:09 PM)Crowsnatcher Wrote:  Yeah I wouldn't mind being able to pop on and build again though I can't promise being on every week.

Invite sent. We won't be overly concerned about activity until we reach out invitation limit, at which point i'll contact everyone in the relam to discuss it. Glad to hve you aboard.