Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

BEWARE OF THE TREES!
Views 2166
Replies 17
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(25-06-2015, 07:03 PM)jentos Wrote:  Blasted your sadly right! And yes I presume napalm is a sort of WEED but doesn't cultivate itself

Napalm is an incendiary agent, typically based on gasoline, kerosine and a gelling agent to make it stick to surfaces better. Some varieties also contain phosphorus to make it burn easier and hotter. YOu can just improvise napalm by dissolving styrofoam in gasoline. The gel that you'll get will stick to any surface and burn easily, hot and long. And Napalm, no matter whether professional or improvised, is especially nasty because you can't put it out with water (cause it's a liquid fire). (So if you should try that improvised napalm, have some buckets of sand ready and DO IT OUTSIDE AWAY FROM ANY BUILDINGS OR FLAMMABLE MATERIAL. It's not illegal though as it is not an explosive, as long as you don't damage or hurt anyone or anyone's property.)

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
I know I know just joking with the image what I meant is more like ITS BLASTED SMOKING WEED people!

Dodgy

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
Grin, grin, grin???

(26-06-2015, 01:05 AM)Firefighter Wrote:  
(25-06-2015, 07:03 PM)jentos Wrote:  Blasted your sadly right! And yes I presume napalm is a sort of WEED but doesn't cultivate itself

Napalm is an incendiary agent, typically based on gasoline, kerosine and a gelling agent to make it stick to surfaces better. Some varieties also contain phosphorus to make it burn easier and hotter. YOu can just improvise napalm by dissolving styrofoam in gasoline. The gel that you'll get will stick to any surface and burn easily, hot and long. And Napalm, no matter whether professional or improvised, is especially nasty because you can't put it out with water (cause it's a liquid fire). (So if you should try that improvised napalm, have some buckets of sand ready and DO IT OUTSIDE AWAY FROM ANY BUILDINGS OR FLAMMABLE MATERIAL. It's not illegal though as it is not an explosive, as long as you don't damage or hurt anyone or anyone's property.)

WAIT WAIT WAIT. NOT illegal!?!?!!?
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!?!?!?!?

[Image: voices.jpg]
I obviosuly said, it's not illegal?
BTW, it IS illegal if you make a throw grenade with it, but making this napalm gel and setting it on fire isn't.

Firefighter0701

Vaccinations save lives.
... But it's still more fun to put the stuff in a bottle and make a molotov out of it... speaking from experience unashamedly. Tongue

[Image: peppy2.png]
Well... technically that wouldn't be a Molotov grenade either. Therefore you only need gasoline. If you'd throw DIY napalm in a glass bottle it wouldn't spread as nicely. Also Molotovs aren't made as a simple incendiary agent but as an anit-tank/anti-bunker weapon whereas Napalm just burns stuff down.

Firefighter0701

Vaccinations save lives.