Ban Appeal for Nhub and NioEnd
Views 1324
Replies 7
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your Minecraft IGN: Nhub & NioEnd

Reason for your current ban: Bypassing a ban

How long ago were you banned? First ban was a week ago (Unbanned by Tristemigistus), Second was a couple minutes ago (By ElementalElita).

Why should we unban you? I feel I should be unbanned because I am not ThePersonOn, who has been banned for stealing, but I am his sister, Nhub. From the beginning, ThePersonOn stole another player's item. He then goes on to be banned the next day by an admin. While I still play on the server, I afked for a bit. Once I came back, I see I've been kicked and ip banned. I understand the mistake because we play in the same house, but after a few days, trying to register on this forum, I contact Trisemigistus through discord. I go on to tell him that I am ThePersonOn's sister and ask him to unban my minecraft account so I could play with my Australian cousins. Once back on the server, I get back into business and do my own thing on the server. The next day, I see ElementalElita joins. After about an hour of being logged on, he teleports to me and looks around. I ask him how and why he suddenly found his way to my home and he says, 'you are only human'. He then starts building a 1x1 wood tower in my island and goes on to say, 'i thought i already banned this ip'. Once again, I see the text in the chat stating, 'NioEnd has been banned for 'Bypassing a ban'. Finally, I see the notorious dirt screen with the text of 'Bypassing a ban'. Because I've done so much on this server already, I would be sad if I lost it due to this mistake. Thank you for reading this and I hope to play on the server again.

It also seems like, my brother's account, ThePersonOn, has also been hit with a permanent ban instead of his temporary ban that was supposed to be removed soon. Optimally I would like to have his account up and running again. Thank you!

Added a poll (not sure if it's needed but eh)

Also, I'm a bit confused about why you're appealing for both of your Minecraft accounts (not sure why you'd have two), were they both banned? Why..?

[Image: 7IJN0.png]
[Image: 76561198054477983.png]
There have been 4 accounts logged in on the IP in question, 2 of which were only seen after ThePersonOn was banned.
ThePersonOn is permanently banned pending appeal, as he is suspected of ban evading.

As for the IP ban itself and the bans on Nhub and NioEnd, I would first like an explanation of why you need an alt account logged in when you are also playing. I would assume it would be to run the afk farms you have on your island.

If that's the only use of the account, I would be willing to unban whichever account you deem more important, as having both unbanned as well as the IP allows ThePersonOn to continue bypassing his ban on your alt account.

(06-02-2017, 09:19 AM)Baivo Wrote:  There have been 4 accounts logged in on the IP in question, 2 of which were only seen after ThePersonOn was banned.
ThePersonOn is permanently banned pending appeal, as he is suspected of ban evading.

As for the IP ban itself and the bans on Nhub and NioEnd, I would first like an explanation of why you need an alt account logged in when you are also playing. I would assume it would be to run the afk farms you have on your island.

If that's the only use of the account, I would be willing to unban whichever account you deem more important, as having both unbanned as well as the IP allows ThePersonOn to continue bypassing his ban on your alt account.

I use my main account, Nhub to build, and talk, while using NioEnd, my alt, to sit near my farm to let the plants grow and slowly gather iron for me in my golem farm also. I asked staff and people on the server if afking is a offence, and I was only told if it caused lag, then yes, but my golem farm is very slow and I do not think plants slow the server either. I would like to have Nhub and NioEnd both unbanned to continue my minecraft experience also. Additionally, ThePersonOn, my brother, was to be unbanned today from his temporary ban because of stealing. He was sentenced to a temp ban of a week and now since this has blown out of proportion,  we've been hit with ip ban's and permanent bans. Overall, I think Nhub, NioEnd, and ThePersonOn should be unbanned because my brother finished his jail sentence and vows to not break another rule and I would also like to play as well. Thank you for your time and I hope this could all be resolved in a fair manner.

Firstly Nhub, please don't vote for your own appeal.

Secondly, your brother/ThePersonOn will have to make his own separate appeal, because as Baivo stated he has now been permanently banned due to suspected ban evading. This overrules his previous temporary ban sentence.

I voted yes as I believe your story. Good luck.

[Image: 7IJN0.png]
[Image: 76561198054477983.png]
From what I can read, I agree with Baivo. Unbanning one account is absolutely fair, since it would allow you as a person to still play. The second account cannot be guaranteed to not be a second person, that being ThePersonOne, who, as stated before will need his own appeal. If you think he should be unbanned, then you can vote in the appeal he files, and also state your reasoning there.

If he has learned his lesson, as you said, he can prove it by making an appeal, just like you did. You can remind him to add a poll (for some reason, everyone forgets about the poll).

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
(08-02-2017, 09:04 AM)Firefighter Wrote:  From what I can read, I agree with Baivo. Unbanning one account is absolutely fair, since it would allow you as a person to still play. The second account cannot be guaranteed to not be a second person, that being ThePersonOn, who, as stated before will need his own appeal. If you think he should be unbanned, then you can vote in the appeal he files, and also state your reasoning there.

If he has learned his lesson, as you said, he can prove it by making an appeal, just like you did. You can remind him to add a poll (for some reason, everyone forgets about the poll).

Okay, I am fine with my minecraft account, Nhub, be unbanned from the server. I understand and propose that NioEnd, my alternate account be banned until ThePersonOn is unbanned for his suspicion on ban evading. After waiting this long, I feel the process of unbanning for me has finish and I would love to hear any results on my appeal or unbanning. Thank you  Big Grin.