Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Build Competition Photos
Views 2507
Replies 12
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(09-01-2013, 05:07 PM)cwpaus Wrote:  Congratulations to Johnkima and Ejano for winning the build comp, and to Jak94c and Galener for coming second. Thankyou to all those who showed up and made this a highly successful competition. John and Ejano got 200k each and Galener and Jak got 50k each. I would also like to point out that a new build comp is in the works, one to which will be filmed and voiceovered by those who are competing aswell as the judges. The dat of which is yet to be solidified but yeah.

I took a bunch of photos during the competition, and you can peruse them at your leisure in this thread.

Thanks to everyone who joined in the competition! As cwp said, another one will be held, but this one is special; it's going to be filmed, and you guys will (hopefully) all be on open mic with me, so it should make for a very fun evening. They'll be more details on this when cwp releases them.

See you next time!

[Image: dreadofmondayssmall.png]
2:19:20 PM: T_Nigs Wrote:use common sense
Thank you dread for doing this, Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to the winners. Once again I'm sorry i couldn't make it and be there to assist in the judging like I'd hoped to have. Hopefully next time things will go smoother Tongue

Yes, as riding said congratulations ejano and crow!

(09-01-2013, 06:37 PM)T_nigs1 Wrote:  Yes, as riding said congratulations ejano and crow!
XD Yes, congratulations Crow and Ejano John! Tongue

[Image: 7IJN0.png]
[Image: 76561198054477983.png]
As i'd stated in the main thread, next time will be FAR more interesting, with the inclusion of a video feed and commentary from the builders laong the way and such.

Oh, and a picture I managed to take. Big Grin

[Image: buildcompetition6.png]

[Image: 7IJN0.png]
[Image: 76561198054477983.png]
(09-01-2013, 06:40 PM)ridingmaster Wrote:  
(09-01-2013, 06:37 PM)T_nigs1 Wrote:  Yes, as riding said congratulations ejano and crow!
XD Yes, congratulations Crow and Ejano John! Tongue
oh I though you might of said
Congratulations Johnkima and john Crow

^^^^^^^^^^^
pointless? yea i figured :/

Note Boe left me so I took that down and built my own within 15 minutes, there was a tower in the middle but I didn't have enough time to finish it so it was so small you couldn't see it.

Well done Ejano and John

~Shor Empire~
--------------
~Sign up today~
Err Dread to my knowledge someone else had the extra 20 minutes because they guessed the theme correctly. that team finished early and so they donated their time to someone else of Cwp's choosing. And he chose Jrr because of his single handed building. Gale and I didn't start late at all. The reason everyone else was ahead of us to start with was because we were on skype going, "Well... I guess we could build a... Castle... like thing... Yeah... Yeah that could work."

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
Oh.
Well I got two different stories regarding that and apparently they were both wrong >_>

[Image: dreadofmondayssmall.png]
2:19:20 PM: T_Nigs Wrote:use common sense