Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Bye
Views 2837
Replies 21
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Well I am leaving but who am I kidding I won't be missed I didn't contribute to the server I might be back. It's no ones fault it's a combination of everything I probably will stay on the forums but you never can tell. That's it I guess bye to you all I might miss some of you but probably not.

Red Haired Gildarts of the pirate guild fairy tail
Ryan I would like to talk about this with you in PMs. I think you may be being a bit rash here.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
dude, seriously there is no need to go this far, i have not many friends and i think the same way but this is not reason to leave, if you still choose to you will be missed be people. i for one will miss you, i know this , you are a good person, you are young and it seems like things were stacked against you,

as you left i was half way through a message asking you whats up but i didnt get to send it before you left. there are people out there that will listen. it might be hard to notice but we are there

I have been planning this for months.
(21-05-2012, 03:35 PM)PURD3Y Wrote:  dude, seriously there is no need to go this far, i have not many friends and i think the same way but this is not reason to leave, if you still choose to you will be missed be people. i for one will miss you, i know this , you are a good person, you are young and it seems like things were stacked against you,

as you left i was half way through a message asking you whats up but i didnt get to send it before you left. there are people out there that will listen. it might be hard to notice but we are there
The thing is to me I have no friends no one is aloud to get close to me when someone does I get them to stop my punishment is self enforced.

Ryan, although I don't know you as a person well, I know that you contribute to this server more than you could believe. You're always on the Classic server and you contribute to the forum games, poke-ball catches and the ban count to make this server a fun and welcoming place.

If you choose to leave, then I will be extremely sad, for me, you and the entire server. It will be sad for me because I would never have been able to make friends with one of the most fun-loving, carefree and respected Admins on this server. The entire server will be distraught if you leave, so don't think that no-one on this server likes you, because that is an outright lie. Where would this server be without your judgement, your dedication and your level 100 Dragonite powers?

If you do decide to leave, please remember all the kind people you met, all the good friends you met, and most of all, remember why you are an Admin on this server. The people here love you, and have done since you started on this server. You're an Admin not because everyone hates you, but because they love you and your attitude. They like your methods, your carefree nature and your dedication. I feel I am saying this for the whole of the LoM community,

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!

"I despise petitions with a passion" -Galener, 2013
[Image: Champion%20Price%20Reduction%20Article%20Banner.jpg]

[Image: 17.jpg]

You DO have friends, even if you don't think so. I have known you for a long time and I consider you my friend. Don't leave!

(21-05-2012, 03:55 PM)Ownernator1197 Wrote:  You DO have friends, even if you don't think so. I have known you for a long time and I consider you my friend. Don't leave!
Quote:The thing is to me I have no friends no one is aloud to get close to me when someone does I get them to stop my punishment is self enforced.

This is what I mean in this statement you have all gotten too close to me so in this even if I don't want to I don't think I am good enough for friends. No one has ever been able to change that.

Bye for now, I hope we can see you back online once again

~Shor Empire~
--------------
~Sign up today~
Nooooo don't leave Sad We love you bro!

PMs don't seem to be going anywhere. Bye.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]