Ceasefire Request
Views 1655
Replies 17
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This is a respectful call for the ceasefire between the following factions:

The Skymages and The Valekye.

A compensatory deposit of $1000 will be paid to both sides in exchange for heeding this request.
Failure to follow this request will result in unforeseen consequences.

[Image: peppy2.png]
Until i state otherwise, the Skymages will heed the ceasefire, and no blood shall be shed in our name. I will not, however, call off the war between my own and the Valekye. Reason being, although i have offered to state my rerms of surrender numerous times to the leader of the Valekye, i have either been utterly ignored or had some kind of rude remark shoved in my face. Until such time the Valekye are willing to listen and heed my terms, i will not end this war. I give the Valekye three days to respond and i expect some kind of civilized diplomacy.

I would also like to know the reason for this ceasefire. As far as i can see, no reason has been stated, at all. While i understand the prospect of peace is a sweet one, i was under the assumption most people enjoyed the action and entertainment these little bouts brought around. Perhaps i was wrong. Still, i would love some kind of explanation.

Yeah, ceasefire is all I'm asking for right now. Tongue

[Image: peppy2.png]
Numerous times being once that I've seen (Take note that I also offered a truce which was completely ignored). And I feel like I will dislike these "Terms" immensely.
As for civilized diplomacy, I attempted to talk and you were aggressive to me at the start telling me to get out of your lands when I came to see what his building was that had offended you so greatly. Which i'd like to point out has absolutely nothing to do with me or the faction whatsoever. (Only Shibo has anything to do with that. Antec's his friend. And myself and Scorp live at the capital while those two know nothing about the faction) Hence why I wanted to make mine invite only, but cwp and I talked and it seemed best to make them all open to anyone. But I have since heard that people have kept some invite only anyway.
Which kinda defeats the purpose....

(31-07-2015, 04:29 PM)Death_drach Wrote:  you were aggressive to me at the start
The start of a war is not the time to offer any kind of truce or diplomacy, that usually comes after the war has commenced. The time you're referring to was before i had officially declared it on the forums,
(31-07-2015, 04:29 PM)Death_drach Wrote:  Which kinda defeats the purpose....

Also,
(31-07-2015, 04:29 PM)Death_drach Wrote:  And I feel like I will dislike these "Terms" immensely.

How would you know unless you actually took the time to find out?

I'm fully aware who built the building, and you've gone to the effort of throwing that in my face quite a few times, but i'm not at war with Shibo, i'm a war with the Valekye. I won't take it up with Shibo, nor will i from anyone else other than the leader of the Valekye.

http://stoneburnergaming.com/Thread-The-war-on-Valekye <- Completely ignored....

Death_drach Wrote:Therefore as a means to solve this silly misunderstanding I propose that you take this up with Xaero. (Note: He doesn't even live with the faction)

Baivo Wrote:I'm fully aware who built the building, and you've gone to the effort of throwing that in my face quite a few times, but i'm not at war with Shibo, i'm a war with the Valekye. I won't take it up with Shibo, nor will i from anyone else other than the leader of the Valekye.

Your point being? You say you want to war with the faction. I say if you have a problem talk to the person who 'Offended' you.
So where does that leave us?

My point being Valekye didn't build it. Shibo/Xaero did. So why war with Valekye. Why not just punish only him?

Might as well post here. As i stated above, the ceasefire will only last three days from that post. After that three days has expired, if we haven't reached an agreement, i'm escalating the war.

Yea, so get to the point. What do you want?