Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Ceasefire Request
Views 1656
Replies 17
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Listening to my terms would be a good place to start. Perhaps moving to private messaging would be better though.

No. I think here's just fine. You're stalling.

[Image: tumblr_mi6e78uto61qepf8yo1_500.gif]

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
Here's just fine. That way it's public knowledge and involves the faction members just as much as the leaders.

Well, if you want to push me, fine. Here's the original terms i had to give to you:

"You are to remove any and all evidence of the building in question from my lands, and return it to it's original state. I will receive 100 iron blocks as a compensatory payment and yourself and your faction members will agree thus forth to no longer enter my lands or buildings without my own permission"

I have had that pasted in a notepad file since about 2 days after i declared the war official on the forums, your choice as to whether you believe that or not.

Here are a new set of terms, of which you have 24 hours from the time of me posting them, to acknowledge and reply, with a simple yes or no answer:

"You will surrender one faction member of your choice into the control and custody of the skymages. Henceforth, that player will become a sole member of the Skymages faction, and will cut all ties with the Valekye. The person in question will have three days from being informed of the movement to gather any belongings, and vacate any Valekye structures and lands. My faction will also receive, on your behalf, a compensatory 100 iron blocks (in pure amounts), to be delivered within a week of the terms being accepted. Upon acceptance of these terms, a permanent ceasefire will be called, and any terms of war will be withdrawn. Both the Skymages and Valekye will return to a neutral standing, bearing no will ill towards each other."

Failing to agree to the above terms will result in myself escalating the situation. I'm thinking perhaps testing out some seige weaponry. Your move friend.

Damn son, thats some heafty peace deal.

Pity I'd rule it as being against the rules on Griefing... Otherwise, yes that is indeed a hefty price to demand!

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
As there has been some concern over my previous statement, let me explain.

I consider it grief because it's forcing a player to do something they may not want to do. If none of his faction members wanted to change faction, there's no way I would condone forcing them as it would cause detriment to their enjoyment of the game (which is how I define griefing).
As the war is now over anyways, it matters not, but just to be clear... That's not saying grief of any kind is disallowed during wartime, because the standard 'breaking blocks that don't belong to you' dealy is still allowed (as far as I know) for military structures owned by the enemy team.

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]