Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Poll: Vehicle Health
Vehicles should be invincible
Vehicles should have more health
Vehicles should be the same but cheaper
Vehicles should be the same
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Changing Vehicle Health
Views 82
Replies 2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are you trying to change?
I want the health of vehicles to be invincible or at least more.

What will it do for the server/forum?
This will let players have their vehicles forever instead of until it get destroyed.

Why should the change be made?
This should be changed as your vehicle could be destroyed for reasons that are completely stupid. i.e. Invisabella and I were flying in her plane and suddenly it broke mid flight for no reason. Another example is with Bella as well. We just landed our plane on an island full of mobs when a creeper walked up and blew the plane up. It is ridiculous to spend hours trying to get your vehicle for it to be blown up or destroyed so this is why i would like it changed.

If we made vehicles to be invincible, we would end up with unclaimed vehicles everywhere and normal players would have no way to move or remove them. Increasing their health may work, but they will eventually break. I suggest landing flying vehiclesonly in places with lit up and safe airstrips, and driving on roads of the same quality and security, where your vehicles can avoid taking damage.

(12-07-2017, 09:16 PM)Baivo Wrote:  If we made vehicles to be invincible, we would end up with unclaimed vehicles everywhere and normal players would have no way to move or remove them. Increasing their health may work, but they will eventually break. I suggest landing flying vehiclesonly in places with lit up and safe airstrips, and driving on roads of the same quality and security, where your vehicles can avoid taking damage.
i was wondering if there was a way to heal them?