Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Changing my minecraft Username
Views 900
Replies 4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sorry for all the problems with me but i have to re download my minecraft i just wanted to let everybody know because i have recently been banned for a number of reasons but lets get back to the. Subject i need somebody to ban me for the rest of the time that i am banned for i would really appreciate if sombody done that for me

also taking suggestions about what my username should be thanks Bye Tongue

Sorry, but that made no sense? Are you changing your username because of troubles on the server? Changing your username isn't going to remove what you've done from our minds...

[Image: 7IJN0.png]
[Image: 76561198054477983.png]
(30-08-2013, 05:57 AM)ridingmaster Wrote:  Sorry, but that made no sense? Are you changing your username because of troubles on the server? Changing your username isn't going to remove what you've done from our minds...

I understood it quite well............
He's saying that he is going to download Minecraft again and change his username in the process.
So he wants someone to ban his new account.
He's also taking suggestions for a new Minecraft username.

Hi mememewe,

Last I heard, minecraft does not support a username change option so you would be paying for a whole new account! I don't know if that's really what you have in mind.
If you DO make a new account, you don't need to download minecraft again, simply log in with your new account details.
Hope this helps, if you want some help you can PM me and I'll try and help out if you like.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
yes I figured that's what they were trying to do.. buy a new user name.
Minecraft the program is a general program, it can use whatever username/password you like without having to redownload it.
exception of course is if you have issues with the program and need to update it or something.
goto minecraft.net , buy a new username account (same as paying for a new game but without needing the download) and when payment done, login under current program.
Usernames are not free. the program itself is free.
and of course. change/ register your new name on the forum and introduce yourself as converting from meme to the new name. and that you wish to remain banned as per your ban time frame.

I'm Watching You Grief.....  *BOOOOOM Head Shot*