Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Chat Logs iz back babbeh!
Views 964
Replies 4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So thanks be to the great Hallucinative for fixing up them there chatlogs on the main site. I helped somewhat, sorta...
Anyways, Enjoy!

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Huzzah, good on ya Hall and Robbeh

(05-01-2015, 09:50 AM)roberestarkk Wrote:  So thanks be to the great Hallucinative for fixing up them there chatlogs on the main site. I helped somewhat, sorta...
Anyways, Enjoy!

Helped somewhat sorta? Tongue I thought you told me you had some little thingymajigger worked out to make them work again or something.
In any case, awesome job, both of you!

[Image: peppy2.png]
(07-01-2015, 09:29 AM)Peppy Wrote:  
(05-01-2015, 09:50 AM)roberestarkk Wrote:  So thanks be to the great Hallucinative for fixing up them there chatlogs on the main site. I helped somewhat, sorta...
Anyways, Enjoy!

Helped somewhat sorta? Tongue I thought you told me you had some little thingymajigger worked out to make them work again or something.
In any case, awesome job, both of you!

I did, but during the course of my talking with Hall while trying to get it to work, I managed to give him everything he needed to fix it on the main site so that it didn't need my thingymajigger anymore Tongue

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Ah, but we still have the tool for next time things go catastrophic.

Quote:Regox/Peppy: Oh gawd who let them build a brothel with an option for kiwi's!

[Image: nROxx.jpg]