Stoneburner Gaming Facebook Link
Stoneburner Gaming Steam Group Link
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Congratulations to our new friendly neighbourhood Admin!
Views 680
Replies 5
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Howdy Y'all!

Today is the day you will all remember, as the day you were almost promoted to Admin instead of Dengar708!
Okay but seriously, Pirates of the Carribean paraphrasing aside. I'd like you to all join me in welcoming Denny-chan to the Admin family! His new-found conversion from Modhood to Adminnity is built off the shoulders of his many fine qualities, including but not limited to actually being active Tongue
I'm sure Dengar will serve and protect on par with the best of us, and will inject a whole new set of fun and entertainment into our sadly waning server.

Many of you will know Dengar for his creativity and technical expertise with the server mini-bosses and many many brands of advanced plugin-based arms and armour. I for one am very eager and excited to see what he can do to liven things up from behind the wheel of the rest of the server!

To that end, I will be teaching him and a few others, as much Console-fu as I am able, so that there will be even more people who can add plugins and configs to maximise the fun, and un-break things when necessary! In the meantime though, there may be some... Teething problems.
We'll try to keep them to a minimum, but you can never be sure of anything!

Thank you for your kindness and understanding during these times, and let me be the first to say "Congratulations Dengar!"

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Congratulations Deng! I know you'll do well!

ALL HAIL DENGAR! MAY HE SACRIFICE MANY FOR THE SUN GOD!

PS: congratulations on the promotion!

[Image: voices.jpg]
congrats deng Big Grin

Congrats Dengar!

[Image: 7IJN0.png]
[Image: 76561198054477983.png]
Congratz Deng Big Grin May your ascension to godhood protect you from us lowly noobs that would try to strike you whilst you are Afk....