Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

FreedomSB - Something else to play
Views 731
Replies 5
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Before you get yourself flustered, I do have permission from the peppinator to post this. That being said, time to break a rule or two!

So, there's already few of you who've already been introduced to my server, but for those who haven't, I'd like to bring it to your attention. Something to do, something different, idk...

!!!Scroll down to the bottom of the post if you just want the IP address!!!

FreedomSB is a skyblock server currently in a beta stage of development. What this means as far as I'm concerned is that it's in a 95% playable state, but there may be some bugs and some room for improvement. Once I have some features added and a decent playerbase to test things with, we can push for a full release. 

Currently, we have a decent group of regulars. On a good afternoon, we get around 5-6 people online, with maybe 5 or so new people joining each day. 

If you've never played skyblock before, the idea is simple. You are assigned a 100x100x255 protected area, and you spawn ion a small island floating in the sky. You need to exploit minecraft's game mechanics to grow and expand your island, through means of farms, cobble gens, and a server assisted player economy. 

The server has a shop for blocks and items unobtainable from standard island play and also offers sell shops for farmable resources. 

There are no player ranks, what ranks exist are assigned to staff members. There are some extra commands and goodies available, and these are purchased with a secondary token currency. 

These tokens are a sort of freemium currency, and what I use to support the server, but there are ways to earn them without spending any real money, and any SBG member who joins the server will be assigned a suffix and a token package relative to their rank on the SBG server. 

Token packages are as follows:

Member = Prefix but no tokens. 
Builder = Prefix + 50 tokens
Advanced = Prefix + 100 tokens
Elite = Prefix + 200 tokens
Master = Prefix + 250 tokens
Trusted = Prefix + 300 tokens
Moderator = Prefix + 350 tokens + consideration for a staff position
Admin = 500 tokens + instant staff position should you be interested

Throw any questions you have for me down below. 

Server IP is: mc.freedomsb.com

I look forward to seeing you there Big Grin

may give it a go (when I need a break from fallout 4)
sounds cool baivo Big Grin

so uh how to get started on island (feeling very stupid)
just wandered around start area for 25 min and got 1 from top of parkour course Sad
so yea have a few deaths already Tongue

*Sees a post from Bavio about his own server*

HE RISES AGAIN!!!!

No but seriously I'll have to see how good my connection is to that server I'll check it out at some point. I'm with Boom tho, Fallout lyfe first.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
(12-11-2015, 07:24 AM)jak94c Wrote:  *Sees a post from Baivo about his own server*

HE RISES AGAIN!!!!

I have funding for another six months, and i actually have things setup properly, instead of half assed. Looking good. 

And as I said I would, moved to announcements. Tongue

[Image: peppy2.png]