Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

I'll be away for a while.
Views 1240
Replies 14
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Because I have a ton of course work that needs to be finished by the 4th of December (I thought it was the end of the year but turns out I was wrong) I will not be very active during this time.

As Tassam is the Deputy Mayor of Plutonia he will be in charge of Plutonia while I am away. He will also host the tournaments while I'm away. So if you're wanting to play your match while I'm not here, just ask him.

Someone else will need to look after the applications while I am gone so to those applying, don't send me any messages about it.

To those that have me on Skype, only try and contact me if it is something very important and you can't get anyone else. I won't be there for a chat because I need to get my course finished.

So yeah, I'll see you all when my course is done or I get ahead enough to return for a bit.

I will check the forum every so often so if you do send me a message, don't expect a quick reply.

Good luck, Gale! Go for it. Smile

[Image: dreadofmondayssmall.png]
2:19:20 PM: T_Nigs Wrote:use common sense
Not Another One -_- (After UKNB is Away for a while)
So Yes, Good Luck with all your course work and we hope to have you back before the 4th Smile

(14-11-2011, 01:30 PM)tassam380 Wrote:  Not Another One -_- (After UKNB is Away for a while)
So Yes, Good Luck with all your course work and we hope to have you back before the 4th Smile

add me to the list i will not be on minecraft at all till the Th of next month cause my sister used all our download on ugly betty, burn notice and bones none of which i like. thank you very much Emily.

Red Haired Gildarts of the pirate guild fairy tail
Quote: i like thank you very much Emily.
Emily: You're welcome, brotha. Anytime!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiEc5jkHVhT4TOkW_fnP6...2uyEXR_1Eu]

(14-11-2011, 03:09 PM)Oextar Wrote:  
Quote: i like thank you very much Emily.
Emily: You're welcome, brotha. Anytime!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiEc5jkHVhT4TOkW_fnP6...2uyEXR_1Eu]
i will stomp on you remember 9 foot tall leader of a race of 9 foot people that are hairy and almost invincible.

(14-11-2011, 03:06 PM)ryan1998xoxo Wrote:  
(14-11-2011, 01:30 PM)tassam380 Wrote:  Not Another One -_- (After UKNB is Away for a while)

add me to the list i will not be on minecraft at all till the Th of next month cause my sister used all our download on ugly betty, burn notice and bones none of which i like. thank you very much Emily.

Sister + Internet = Downloading movies = PAIN IN THE F***ING ASS!

Same thing happened to me a month ago . .

Good luck with your course Gale! If you want, I can help with the applications . . Hehe don't we have fun Tongue

Speaking of applications, does this mean that all current applications are frozen if an Applications Admin does not step in?

(14-11-2011, 04:05 PM)Stalking Wrote:  

200 gigs in 7 days.

(14-11-2011, 04:29 PM)ryan1998xoxo Wrote:  
(14-11-2011, 04:05 PM)Stalking Wrote:  

200 gigs in 7 days.
We lost 75GB of our 100GB bandwidth in the space of 2 hours... that hasn't happened recently though.

[Image: rBwRb.jpg]
I hope that you will be ok gale and good luck, eat yummy buckets

[Image: signaturecompleted.jpg]

I leik 7even