Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Massive 001 Operation
Views 3882
Replies 40
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thumbs Up 
Basically 001 is too quiet as of lately. So we're shaking things up! Prepare for a massive military invasion of a lot of places North of 001. We're going to be building forts, flying jets, driving tanks, and killing anything that gets in our way.

[Image: peppy2.png]
YAY. Who wants the bombs first?

* Firefighter readies the navy.

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
Been rather busy irl lately so haven't had much time to get online Sad Hope this doesn't include the Valekye? We're in enough randomly generated wars as it is atm. With only 4 members that I know of. And only one that's actually directly involved with the faction. The other two are off on their own somewhere.

Hmmn North of 001... North of 001... Why does that sound familiar...

Oh right! That's where the Conclave is!
Guess it's time for me to start massively militarising my defences to dissuade you from invading my peninsula Tongue

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
(15-07-2015, 07:26 PM)roberestarkk Wrote:  Hmmn North of 001... North of 001... Why does that sound familiar...

Oh right! That's where the Conclave is!
Guess it's time for me to start massively militarising my defences to dissuade you from invading my peninsula Tongue

I'm just imagining this full scene with like Rob like armed to the teeth standing on the point of the peninsula with cannons all around him like "BRING IT ON YOU IMPERIAL SCUM!" And Peppy just like puts his hand on his lieutenant's shoulder like, "Not this one. This one we leave."

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
CoS is east of 001, Rob. Tongue

North East is still North Tongue

And yeah Jak, that's almost exactly how it'd go!
Just a chibi version of me surrounded by a whole slew of really big guns that I'm just frantically and comically running from one to the other to control, yelling in a really high pitched voice. While the gruff and bearded Admiral with his fleet of powerful ships and dozens of men is all... 'Okay fine', pats me on the head and leaves Tongue

The only stuff I'm currently interested in is to the North of 001, not Northeast or East or otherwise. Tongue

So basically only Arb? Tongue