Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Massive 001 Operation
Views 3540
Replies 40
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So it's basically an expansion of 001 borders with minimal fighting?

Hmm interesting that once again my lands will be taken from me. Alas I've spent too much time on school work that may or may not allow me to access higher education next year. I do request that you just leave me and my small home alone as there is vast swathes of land still yet to be claimed. Whether or not you heed my pleas for neutrality I bid you good day. Am I not still the 001's Honorary War Reporter, if so doesn't that excuse me from invasion?

-Arberax

Ffs, Trying to get this to post. It's not working out.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-NxiOJHvU_iU/UWDvNSzPwZI/AAAAAAAAHbU/V2rpnDE61oM/s1600/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

(20-07-2015, 05:26 PM)TimelessThrower Wrote:  Hmm interesting that once again my lands will be taken from me. Alas I've spent too much time on school work that may or may not allow me to access higher education next year. I do request that you just leave me and my small home alone as there is vast swathes of land still yet to be claimed. Whether or not you heed my pleas for neutrality I bid you good day. Am I not still the 001's Honorary War Reporter, if so doesn't that excuse me from invasion?

-Arberax

I still have no idea where your lands even are Tongue

[Image: peppy2.png]
Pretty sure they're almost exactly where the first yellow circle is... If Timeless aka Arberax is the person I think they are, then they're pretty much right next to where Fire used to be.

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Right well, there's going to be a port constructed in that general area so we can expand northward and begin bringing goods from the north into our trade network.

[Image: peppy2.png]
(20-07-2015, 11:49 PM)Peppy Wrote:  
(20-07-2015, 05:26 PM)TimelessThrower Wrote:  Hmm interesting that once again my lands will be taken from me. Alas I've spent too much time on school work that may or may not allow me to access higher education next year. I do request that you just leave me and my small home alone as there is vast swathes of land still yet to be claimed. Whether or not you heed my pleas for neutrality I bid you good day. Am I not still the 001's Honorary War Reporter, if so doesn't that excuse me from invasion?

-Arberax

I still have no idea where your lands even are Tongue

These are my lands and Rob is correct about me being next to Fire

For reference, this is a rough translation of what that area looks like in regards to Peppy's Warpath (area marked in lime green-ish colour):

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Can't wait to be destroyed

Unless we can sort out some diplomatic relations. I'm fine with 001 coming into my claim to get somewhere but I'll get annoyed if they start popping up their own buildings because I already have set plans where I'm bulding.