Stoneburner Gaming Facebook Link
Stoneburner Gaming Steam Group Link
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Poll: Do you want the current votes on changes to the server to take place on the forums instead of Discord?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
100.00%
2 100.00%
No.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moving the current votes to the forums
Views 260
Replies 2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are you trying to change?
I want to move the current votes on changes made to the server to the forums.

What will it do for the server/forum?
It will allow to include more people in the vote. With the poll feature voting is easier. Also it gives EVERYONE the possibility to have his/her vote cast, no matter when they got time.

Why should the change be made?
This morning I woke up with Trise telling me to get on discord. When he actually wrote the Skype message, I was still asleep. When I started up discord, many votes already finished, but my discord is currently fucking up which renders me unable to vote. We have players all around the world and I think it is unfair to only ask the ones who are online on discord right now. I want to suggest, Baivo puts up the votes as threads here, so everyone has the time to give his/her opinion.

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
We made the votes on the discord chat to get it sorted as soon as possible, while I understand it's not the 'Best' way to go about it. We had a mostly un-usable map at the time so we had to act fast. Which, as you can imagine meant we needed to get the voting done then and there.

Welp, stuff is already finished, so I'll retract my petition. Things haven't worked out too badly for me.

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.