Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Application for Citizenship
Views 870
Replies 10
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Well pretty much my app. I am not going to the the usual thing that we all know and hate and really is pointless waste of time to read and type
So pretty much in short most people know me etc. So vote Yes for me to get Citizenship

Sorry, but I do have to vote no on this.

It looks like you put no effort into the application. Just because we know you, does not mean you don't have to actually do anything with your application.

(31-05-2012, 08:07 PM)Galener Wrote:  Sorry, but I do have to vote no on this.

It looks like you put no effort into the application. Just because we know you, does not mean you don't have to actually do anything with your application.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
I don't think you could put less effort in if you tried to be honest.

No from me.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
Though you aren't all that active on the forums, you are the sort of player, being Trusted on SMP and all, that I would vote yes for.

However, once I saw your app, its going to be No. Just because people 'know you' and you think we are sick of paragraph length applications that are in depth, maybe a little tidious, doesn't mean you can't put that stuff in. Atleast some effort would have been nice.

your mean to me, absolute no

https://battle.net/recruit/HDGBHVGPJ7
please help me get the mount

I know you quite well Dengar and I would vote yes.

But your application is lacking a lot of things. There is nothing saying why you would like to be Citizen. Then is nothing saying what you would do if you become citizen. And also If I do become Citizen I would work on these things....... I will hold my vote for now but I thought I would expect more of you.

~Shor Empire~
--------------
~Sign up today~
Pointing out I wasn't really sure what to write >_> and most peoples are just random stuff.

Most people at least list why they want citizenship.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
I'm turning your poll down for now, please try and make the most out of this thread.

EAT PIE! Tongue Tongue

[Image: mca.png]
[Image: 33.png]
Thread Closed