Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

My Factory
Views 220
Replies 10
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I don't care if whoever did this thought it was a joke, but i don't... I joined the server today to find my factory covered with snow inside and out. Now i don't really appreciate this and thankyou to purdey + Rob for helpin get rid of it all. I'm sorry for the lack of photos here and all but could whoever did it please fess up. As i said I didn't really appreciate finding it everywhere...
EDIT: and to rob aswell Tongue.

oh lol cwp it was me xD i forgot that i had my ring of arcana on blue and powered Tongue

John, it's really annoying, you also did this to me, along with spam lightning yesterday, and lighting my cave on fire... It's really frustrating.

(14-12-2012, 12:57 PM)T_nigs1 Wrote:  John, it's really annoying, you also did this to me, along with spam lightning yesterday, and lighting my cave on fire... It's really frustrating.
that was also Oex not just me...

Yes, I know, I never said it was just you, but you continued when I asked to stop, about 20/50 times... oex stopped. He did it maybe once or twice after? You persisted with it. That's why I ended up leaving, because I was practically talking to a wall.

Then report him...

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Because it is such a great idea to do it after you've already been tempbanned for spam...
Maybe an actual ban might actually knock some sense into you? Being on Tekkit is a privilege, not a right. Have some respect John.

and also, you killed me and made me lose 9 hours of work Sad (with lightning)

The snow is annoying yes, but it is fixable. John? If what these guys are saying is true, they have every right to report you for grief. Oextar is not exempt from this either.

If someone is being a douche with godlike (read:Equivalent Exchange) Powers, feel free to report them and someone with real godlike powers (read: an Administrator) will take action.

If you want report me... really theres nothing much I can honestly do anymore on tekkit
(sadness of my playing of minecraft :/)