Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your minecraft IGN:

Tinmad

Reason for your current ban:

Griefing

How long ago were you banned?

Man, I don't even know how long it was. Probably three or four months ago.

Why should we unban you?

I am ready to admit to everything I've done. I was responsible for three other griefing incidents and after I started feeling like, "Okay, maybe this wasn't a wise decision." I got on as an alt and told someone of authority I posted the forum post asking others to get on and cause trouble. This is all bad in itself, I want you to know I deleted the forum post awhile back. So, if you had a brief burst of griefing and players causing trouble, I'm genuinely sorry. I had joined the server with the wrong mindset. I would like to be a member of the community and if that's not possible, I want you guys to know I'm sorry. Thanks for your time after I've already wasted some of it. And again, I am sorry.

-Tinmad

Just going to leave your original ban appeal thread here as I feel it's relevant for the community. I'm also adding a poll so that the community can vote on this decision.

http://stoneburnergaming.com/Thread-Ban-appeal--6588

Sounds to me like you're legitimately sorry this time, and put effort into your appeal. For that, although you've caused a decent amount of trouble (and just for your own peace of mind, we didn't get too many people come by and cause issues, if you're really curious), I feel like you could make a good community member.

I'd like to have you stay around and contribute to the place. Your heart wasn't in the right place when you came by originally, but you seem to want to actually be on this server now; and I'd personally welcome you back if you desire to be with us.

[Image: peppy2.png]
We did have a handful of people come online. One person even came online with the intention to greif, but decided not to and informed me about you getting griefers to come to our server. Damage was minimal to nothing, especially since anything done was undone instantly.

I'm voting yes. You've been gone as you said "a few months" and as Peppy said, your appeal seems genuine.

Right on, guys. If you have questions, please let me know.

You've been unbanned from the server. Thread locked.

Thread Closed