Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

My thoughts.
Views 287
Replies 15
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just saying Hyper said there was a person who is whitelisted on tekkit and hasn't even played on SMP

Yes there are two of them who recently joined. Funnily enough they are already on the suspect list, along with almost everyone else who plays tekkit.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
Actually no, Peppy and I ruled them both out, as one hadn't even logged in before the incident and the other didn't have anything better than iron and gem tools... Didn't even have a house...

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
(24-08-2012, 03:04 PM)roberestarkk Wrote:  Actually no, Peppy and I ruled them both out, as one hadn't even logged in before the incident and the other didn't have anything better than iron and gem tools... Didn't even have a house...

Are you saying we're poor? Well I never!
But seriously, I can guarantee neither of us would have done anything to jeopardize our whitelist.

The timing of it though, definitely didn't look good for us -_-.

wow, griefers are the worst, some people just have no brain

https://battle.net/recruit/HDGBHVGPJ7
please help me get the mount

I have some points i would like to say...
1- D'Koda, did you start this after the grief of my bridge?
2- Has nice rules, they should be harsher on tekkit, perhaps only adv. builder and up, maybe? This is because they would be known around the smp/classic by a few people and have been trusted enough to gain that little bit of power, i suppose.