Stoneburner Gaming Facebook Link
Stoneburner Gaming Steam Group Link
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Poll: Should they look in to making this?
Hell yeah!
Why? I dont see what it would do..
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
New /badge idea
Views 265
Replies 2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are you trying to change?
A little update to the /badge if its possible
Now i know this might not be easy and all but i just had the idea. So i know for a fact that is should have 2 badges i was thinking if there were a possibility that you would be albe to switch between the badges you had, as i now have [A] and [H], if i wanted to take off the [H] badge and wear the other one instead it would be something like /badge a.

What will it do for the server/forum?
Make it easier to switch around between your available badges, would make it easier to also add new badges later on as people can change them, them selfs or atleast i would like to think soo.

Why should the change be made?
In my oppinion cause its a great not too big feature.

Live is one of the rarest things that most people simply exist
[Image: 7kFSXEY.gif]
Think of your [H] badge like a police badge a police officer wears to identify him/herself as legitimate. Your helper badge is what identifies you as a staff trainee and a person we can seek help at. I don't think you should hide it, instead perhaps there should be a possibility to show all badges.

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
Well I'm not only thinking of my self, and i do not know either if they plan to ever add more badges but if they do this would be a good feauter in my opinion, nothing els. ^^

Live is one of the rarest things that most people simply exist
[Image: 7kFSXEY.gif]