Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

New factions thread
Views 2730
Replies 20
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Faction Name: Black Dragon Blood
Faction Shortname: Same as above, or Dragon Blood, Dragons, or BDB.
Faction Capital Name: Drakengard
Faction Background: Previous world was short for the leader of the faction and there was not much that he did to make the world notice him, but this time he has came back to rebuild the new world and show people what true builds look like. (came up with this junk on the fly, don't hate me) Building, creating lore for the builds, or towns that will be build later on.
Faction Speciality: Building speciality, exploration and block collection. (people who want to go adventuring and play normally, noone is holing them prisoners. do what you like.
Faction Leader(s): nogardd
Faction Members: none atm.
Faction Colour: black
Borders: (none atm, haven't been long enough on this map)

No reason to die for.˙ɹoɟ ǝʌıן oʇ uosɐǝɹ ǝuO
[Image: mca.png]
Saying "New factions"... THe text on PMC is still talking about Horleggors, Abaddons and Terrans...

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
Updated!

THe images are still there. Neither Misten Peak, nor Aeoth, nor Marinaqua Cove still exist...
I'd suppose that everyone can send a screenshot of his/her capital. (However I'd have to re-build the Brandenburg gate. The current one was just improvised and would really suck on PMC.

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
Faction Name: The Church of Turtle

Faction Shortname: CoT or Turtalia

Faction Capital Name: Turtalaterianas

Faction Background: A long line of great turtle tossers has evolved into a lucrative spiritual and sporting faction, developed with NON-Malicious intent..

Faction Speciality: Religion, culture, sacrifice  

Faction Leader(s): TurtleThrower

Faction Members: _BlooperPooper_.

Faction Colour: Pink

Borders: (Coming soon for your viewing pleasure)

Well, this is a little outdated....

Is it? Turtles post allowed me to process his Faction into creation. Seems to still serve a purpose.

I was meaning all the dead factions. Also dynmap positions will be wrong. Also are Vash's and Nogard's Factions still a thing?

(07-07-2015, 01:34 PM)Death_drach Wrote:  I was meaning all the dead factions. Also dynmap positions will be wrong. Also are Vash's and Nogard's Factions still a thing?

This thread allows for new factions to be acknowledged and recognised so they can start building up in both members and land, without needing to wait for the perfect moment with a free admin available to help out. So even if they get outdated or stop existing this thread is still very useful.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
There we go, now there's a dedicated subforum with a mechanism in place to determine which factions are current and which are old.
Huzzah Big Grin

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]