Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

!!READ ME!! State of the Main Server [05/01/2015]
Views 8065
Replies 53
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(22-02-2012, 05:33 AM)jak94c Wrote:  that would be useful.
I think there was a conversation about who can do what yesterday on the server.

That conversation was between myself and martch15, he asked me what commands i could use as Donator...and i didnt know Tongue

i was considering sending a PM to hall, but he has better things to do, and im not really interested in the commands anyway...
As long as i can build, im happy!

yes, i have also had that conversation with many other players. i think it would be useful Big Grin

I updated the post (finally) to reflect the current command permissions configuration... Enjoy all your new commands! They are listed under "Ranks"

Not everything was updated though, as I am tired... Just letting those who wanted to know, know.

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
I love how there is a seperate section in the comands, Just to reassure us that the admins ARE witholding some of their powers XD

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
I thought it would be amusing =P But really, now that I think about it, the stuff I WOULD put in there is mostly non-command-related permissions such as being able to see certain messages the server generates for us...

[Sarcasm:]But yeah, it's totally one of those corrupt regimes where all the higher ranks get the cool stuff and the rest of you suffer! [/sarcasm]

Or was it sarcasm? O.O

Thats not really corrupt... Thats just how the world works XD

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
Shameless Update Notification Bump!

Also, I am going to try to update this on a monthly basis!

Good boy Robbeh!! You make Peppy proud. Big Grin

[Image: peppy2.png]
(28-01-2012, 04:06 AM)roberestarkk Wrote:  14. Unless you are a Donator who has donated more than the minimum amount, do not complain about lag, and even if you are a Donator, don't overdo the complaining.
So then...

Player 1: lol my internet's really slow today, the game is lagging a bit.
Player 1: I go to hit those pigs but I keep missing lol
Player 2: Oh fair enough haha
Some mod: OMG YUOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LAG
Player 1 has been kicked: Rule 14

[Image: dreadofmondayssmall.png]
2:19:20 PM: T_Nigs Wrote:use common sense
(23-05-2012, 12:35 PM)Dreadofmondays Wrote:  
(28-01-2012, 04:06 AM)roberestarkk Wrote:  14. Unless you are a Donator who has donated more than the minimum amount, do not complain about lag, and even if you are a Donator, don't overdo the complaining.
So then...

Player 1: I go to hit those pigs but I keep missing lol
Player 2: Oh fair enough haha
Some mod: OMG YUOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LAG
Player 1 has been kicked: Rule 14
The reason why your fallacious argument has no traction has been bolded. Complaining and Discussing are two very different things, and to anyone with common sense, extremely difficult to get mixed up.

For Example.
Quote: Discussing:

Player 1: I go to hit those pigs but I keep missing lol.

Player 2: Oh that's unfortunate, are you downloading something?

Player 1: Nah, I just have a terrible internet plan.

Complaining:

Player 1: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Player 1: SO MUCH LAG I'M GUNNA DIEEEEE! WHY WON'T HALLUCINATIVE GET BETTER INTERNET!?

Random Mod: I don't acknowledge your right to complain about the lag unless you've helped pay for that internet.

Player 1: BUT HALLUCINATIVE NEEDS TO GET HIS DAMN ACT TOGETHER! IT'S UN-PLAYABLE!

Random Mod: Then don't play.

Random Mod has banned Player 1.
You see? Feel free to discuss whatever you like, but as soon as you start getting offensive and/ or unreasonably self-entitled, you start interfering with other people's enjoyment of the game (My very definition of 'griefing') and you get banned.

The rules aren't there to slap you down and make you conform, they are there to make sure as many people can have as much fun with as little interruption as possible.
You can't have everything though, and criticism and complaints are not constructive (unless you also provide a solution), you're simply compounding, exaggerating and emphasising the problem.