Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

!!READ ME!! State of the Main Server [05/01/2015]
Views 8061
Replies 53
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You started it, bro :3
It's your responsibility and you'll have to stick with it. Like an accidental child.

[Image: dreadofmondayssmall.png]
2:19:20 PM: T_Nigs Wrote:use common sense
Pfft, no I don't... I started it when I wasn't even a staff member. I'm under no obligation other than your self entitlement to continue it. That isn't anywhere near important enough to me to force me to do something I no longer have the motivation to do. Otherwise I'd still be an admin.
I started it with the ideal of multiple people contributing to make it a truly comprehensive guide to the server. I see no reason for this not to continue (aside from it never having happened) without me. A few people have already offered and I hope for their sake that should they go through with it you treat them with more respect than you have me...

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
(31-03-2013, 10:59 PM)roberestarkk Wrote:  I'm under no obligation other than your self entitlement
I hope for their sake that should they go through with it you treat them with more respect than you have me...
Okay, Rob.

[Image: dreadofmondayssmall.png]
2:19:20 PM: T_Nigs Wrote:use common sense
Guess what, I've updated it again!
With a whole brand new section for News!
This section should provide a detailed summary of the latest news and will link to news related Posts and Threads where possible.

I will attempt to keep abreast of current events as best as I possibly can, though any assistance will be appreciated (and will likely shock me into cardiac arrest).

I dedicate this update to Morizu, whose questions about how things worked and my surprisingly necessarily lengthy answers reminded me that there's no really obvious way for new players to know how to behave and what to expect after the recent changes.

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]