Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Ranks
Views 587
Replies 9
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Will the ranking system be intertwined with the ranking system of the Survival server, or are ranks completely separate on this server?

help
(11-08-2012, 11:36 AM)Hyperaxe1 Wrote:  Will the ranking system be intertwined with the ranking system of the Survival server, or are ranks completely separate on this server?
The current ranking system is identical (I believe) to the Survival server. This may change, however.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
I have promoted Hyper to Trusted (Highest I can go), So if an Admin could make him Mod, That'd be Grand. =D

But are the player's ranks going to be the same on both servers?

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
(11-08-2012, 07:53 PM)roberestarkk Wrote:  But are the player's ranks going to be the same on both servers?
Yes.

This will hopefully be permanent, but if people grief (There is more trouble that can occur in the Tekkit server) this will change.

(11-08-2012, 09:30 PM)DKoda Wrote:  
(11-08-2012, 07:53 PM)roberestarkk Wrote:  But are the player's ranks going to be the same on both servers?
Yes.

This will hopefully be permanent, but if people grief (There is more trouble that can occur in the Tekkit server) this will change.
So ranks can start same as they are on smp but are separate from then on out?

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
(11-08-2012, 10:02 PM)jak94c Wrote:  
Yes.

So ranks can start same as they are on smp but are separate from then on out?
Sounds about right...
Someone could just copy over the players.yml from Main to Tekkit to begin with, then we could deal with them separately from then on.

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Yes.

Would building a Nuclear Reactor (in some remote location) and then having something cause it to overheat (ie a creeper destroying one of the chambers containing coolant) count as griefing? (no I don't have a nuclear reactor on that note)

help
(12-08-2012, 07:47 AM)Hyperaxe1 Wrote:  
Yes.

Would building a Nuclear Reactor (in some remote location) and then having something cause it to overheat (ie a creeper destroying one of the chambers containing coolant) count as griefing? (no I don't have a nuclear reactor on that note)

If this happens (unlikely) then you are to IMMEDIATELY post screenshots and say what happened. Otherwise we will count it as a deliberate grief.

An easier way would be to simply remove the coolant cells

(12-08-2012, 08:50 AM)DKoda Wrote:  
(12-08-2012, 07:47 AM)Hyperaxe1 Wrote:  
Yes.

If this happens (unlikely) then you are to IMMEDIATELY post screenshots and say what happened. Otherwise we will count it as a deliberate grief.

An easier way would be to simply remove the coolant cells
okay, but I did say in some remote location which wouldn't affect anyone B)

(and on that note no I still haven't built a reactor)

help