Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Save Our Server! (SOS)
Views 4214
Replies 31
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Seems worth a look into IMO!

One that comes in mind for me is Space Engineers, however, multiplayer is rather buggy on it.

[Image: voices.jpg]
Wurm looks excellent.

I'd have suggested games like space engineers, terraria/starbound, but I think we've tried those before. I know space engineers is still heavily under development, too.

Wurm, never heard of it, but that does look mighty interesting...

[Image: peppy2.png]
Whilst I have a few ideas brewing, I've been busy as of late cooking up a little project of my own. It's probably in the early beta stage, but with the consent of Peppy, I can bring it over into this community.

Straight to the point, it's another Minecraft server, a skyblock one at that. Whilst I'm not normally one for minigames, I think skyblock has come to be a gamemode of itself, and as fire mentioned he was fond of earlier, two of the largest focuses for skyblock multiplayer are economical gains and cooperation with fellow players.

I could go on for paragraphs about how much I love the gamemode, but I'll wait and see what you guys think. But yes, the server is up and online 24/7, I'm just not quite at the point where I am confident to advertise it as a finished product.

Uuum... it's not quite what I thought about... but well if you think we should try... then let's try!

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
Yeah I played it back in High School when it was just a plan old MMO, but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grindy and punishing of casual players (particularly those without friends Tongue) but with the release of the new standalone server thing that lets you control the levels of grindyness and harshness, I figured it might be worth a second look...

I've got heaps of interesting games on my Wishlist that are sorta like MC but different that we could look at Tongue

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Well I know a hand full of people from this server play Warframe. Another couple games I can suggest is Robocraft and War Thunder. That's pretty much all I play nowadays. All of these games I mentioned are free btw so if anyone can suggest free multiplayer games, that would be great Tongue

'Murica!
Aye that much is true vash. But I think Peppy is looking for something we can 'host' a server of per say

https://picroma.com/cubeworld

The dev has stopped work on it, sadly. It also cannot be purchased. The only way to get it is to download a cracked copy. But i have played it, and it is an amazing game Big Grin