Stoneburner Gaming Facebook Link
Stoneburner Gaming Steam Group Link
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Self Picture Post Thread (Sqozza's idea)
Views 83292
Replies 496
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
JAMBALL U LOOK LIKE A FREAKIN' FEMALE FETUS!!!!!!!!!!!

PS lolkthxbai is awesome dont diss it

lolkthxbai

Gellatong, you look like a constipated homosexual rhino which cant afford laxatives because he had an affair with a transvestite elephant seal which resulted in the rhinos complete facial reconstruction due to the magnetic properties of the elephants seals sister who enjoys to observe beavers from a distance when dusk falls, now the rhino lives in a frying pan placed in a wolverines colon in 1943, along with a mosquito net, the iTunes store, and a lamp. Also, you smell.

P.S. "LOOM" is a noun, therefore i cannot "LOOM" like a fetus, as that is gramatically incorrect.

P.P.S you said people who used "lolkthxbai" were retarded. when? THIS MORNING.

Quiet, child. Before i remove your toes with my pancreas.
Awesome rage!, That was an enjoyable read and i've never had the pleasure of doing this, its "grammatically" >.> :lol:

[Image: Banner.png]
i must point out, i do not think it is appropriate to place a comma after an exclaimation mark.

Quiet, child. Before i remove your toes with my pancreas.
Too scared to post.

DO IT

DOO EEEEET.

[Image: Bare.jpg]
Bleh, I'll go find a picture I took in the South Island.

You shouldn't've said anything, now they want your blood pic

Go annoy Lunamon instead.
Jamballtothemax Wrote:Gellatong, you look like a constipated homosexual rhino which cant afford laxatives because he had an affair with a transvestite elephant seal which resulted in the rhinos complete facial reconstruction due to the magnetic properties of the elephants seals sister who enjoys to observe beavers from a distance when dusk falls, now the rhino lives in a frying pan placed in a wolverines colon in 1943, along with a mosquito net, the iTunes store, and a lamp. Also, you smell.

P.S. "LOOM" is a noun, therefore i cannot "LOOM" like a fetus, as that is gramatically incorrect.

P.P.S you said people who used "lolkthxbai" were retarded. when? THIS MORNING.
.....................very nice! *makes troll face*

(29-03-2012, 04:21 AM)Peppy Wrote:  I am the one that went through all 72 of the spammy pony necroposts, and just spammy pony posts in general, and deleted them...
(26-06-2012, 10:46 AM)weavybaby Wrote:  Politics is all about money.