Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Server Updated!
Views 921
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

You can now connect to the server using the latest (0.19556) version of the game!

Let me know in the comments section below if I've missed any important config fixes... And sorry in advance if there are, but the update process overrides them seemingly at random... I'll try and work on an automated solution!

Do remember to like and subscribe for more StarMade content!

And as always, Live Long and Prosper!

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Can't you guys make ONE server update thread and always post when it gets updated? Will there be like 245 "Server Updated" threads in the next five years?

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.

We could, but then we'd need to make it so that nobody but admins could comment on it... It'd be very difficult to get feedback for a particular update in that case, but the alternative would be to make people hunt through all the feedback (and misc chat like this is) to determine whether it was updated or not...
Besides, we have a whole section dedicated to announcing stuff about the server, why limit ourselves to a single thread?

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]