Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

Server is down.
Views 536
Replies 19
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
She was right about one element, but the rest are either techs-sounding gibberish or in plentiful supply...

Just for fun, I'll let you guess which is which =P

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
(16-08-2012, 09:57 PM)roberestarkk Wrote:  She was right about one element, but the rest are either techs-sounding gibberish or in plentiful supply...

Just for fun, I'll let you guess which is which =P
The RAM bit?

i think only one thing i said was tech sounding gibberish, but the rest are simply upgrades, not really necessary,but probably beneficial.
we just need our GOD almighty to return from work, and actually tell us whats going on and whats needed. *looks in GODS wallet* nope he still broke

I'm Watching You Grief.....  *BOOOOOM Head Shot*
According to Mr Boss-Man(aka. our almighty God, who doesn't actually fit my definition of a god, but you believe whatever you wish dearie), everything is in quantities sufficient enough to not cause problems due to lack of resources, but the CPU is being a silly.

So no, it wasn't RAM =(
Sory has, but

defination of god varys for everyone.
i use the term because he has the power over the server. if he chooses to smite ppl he can. if he chooses to wipe us off the face of the earth, and obliterate the server he can.
i think he fits nicely...
some ppl dont believe hes real because theyve never seen him.
others say they have and tell tall tales.
and others just wish he would show up and do some miracles.
either way.. he only exists because we believe in him.

I'm Watching You Grief.....  *BOOOOOM Head Shot*
Why you stupid tekkit server?! Why??!!!
I was planning to just go on it now for the first time D:

i was wrong its up

(17-08-2012, 12:03 PM)weavybaby Wrote:  The definition of a god varies for everyone.
I'm glad you agree...

(17-08-2012, 12:03 PM)weavybaby Wrote:  I use the term because he has power over the server. If he chooses to smite people, he can. If he chooses to wipe us off the face of the earth, and obliterate the server. He can.
If he chose to wipe us off the face of the earth, I very much doubt he could accomplish it... Just quietly...
Despite it being extremely difficult to get something off the face of the earth to begin with, even if he tried, I'm sure the Police would catch him before he managed it on too many(if any) of us =)
And he could take the server offline, sure, but it's extremely difficult to entirely obliterate something.

(17-08-2012, 12:03 PM)weavybaby Wrote:  I think he fits the title nicely...
mkay...

(17-08-2012, 12:03 PM)weavybaby Wrote:  The reasons being:
Some people don't believe he's real because they've never seen him.
That is not a prerequisite for a god...

(17-08-2012, 12:03 PM)weavybaby Wrote:  Others say that they have and tell tall tales about it.
Also not a prerequisite...

(17-08-2012, 12:03 PM)weavybaby Wrote:  Others just wish he would show up and do some miracles.
Nor is this...
It's great that you're drawing comparisons and all, but characteristics of the Christian deity also being applicable to a person doesn't mean that person should be referred to as a god...

(17-08-2012, 12:03 PM)weavybaby Wrote:  Either way.. He only exists because we believe in him.
So if we stop believing in Hall, he won't exist anymore? That seems just a tad farfetched...

So...
While you've drawn some interesting paralells between the Christian and Christian-esque deities and Hallucinative, I will continue to call him Boss-Man rather than a god, as you've still not convinced me...

Kudos for the attempt though! =D

(17-08-2012, 12:03 PM)weavybaby Wrote:  some ppl dont believe hes real because theyve never seen him.
others say they have and tell tall tales.
and others just wish he would show up and do some miracles.
All we know is, he's called The Stig.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
(@.@) ok then... i just spent like 45min reading that through and through and uuh i hope we get this tekkit going man it sounds pretty big like about $2000.00 or so should do it and we are having a debate are we lol
at d'koda lolololololololol after all that we can still make this a comedy god bless you hall you have made a great community
:p

Yeah fuck you hudo
Just to clarify that the server is up again. I better lock this so as to avoid confusion.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Thread Closed