Stardus - Unban Application
Views 1536
Replies 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Exclamation 
Dear Laws Of Minecraft Members,

Today I, Stardus would like to make an application to be unbanned from the survival server. Why was I banned from the server? I threatened to grief 'Admin Spawn Mountain' and I verbally harrased Padmay and being a sexist to her. I know that Pepppy had to take action against me. Altough, I was being rude to her and disrespecting LoM Staff. This leaded to my ban.

Why do I want to be unbanned from the server? I want to be unbanned from the server because since I was banned I googled other Minecraft Survival Servers. Although, all the other servers were far away. This resulted bad ping rate and some members the next day I found my cottage to be griefed. I thought about the LoM Server and wished I never broke the rules. I knew this survival server was a great server. Also, I apologise for being rude to Peppy, Padmay and other LoM Members. I believe I would be a better LoM and support the community.

Thankyou For Patiently Reading My Application
Sincerely, Stardus

<<<Stardus>>>
You always seemed like a pretty nice guy to me but disrespect to players and admins, ESPECIALLY when based on gender will not be tolerated on this server. Unfortunately the sexism thing is my pet hate. I'm going to have to withold my vote on this one for now.

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
well jak, this is a good post, and this has been a while before he made his unban appeal, I'm gonna vote yes, but only because you took a while before making this post

https://battle.net/recruit/HDGBHVGPJ7
please help me get the mount

I vote Yes, I think you have learnt your lesson. And no need to worry about Padmay since she is long gone now. But you have to promise not to be disrespectful to the admins again other wise you will be perm ban for the rest of your life.............

~Shor Empire~
--------------
~Sign up today~
You weren't hesitant to say what you did! "I punched that nugget in the face and I know how he died of blood loss" - its like you're not guilty! :P

I think you should come back now knowing what you've done, I don't know what you've done, but not everyone just calls themselves sexist...

(17-08-2012, 01:49 PM)GanNing Wrote:  well jak, this is a good post, and this has been a while before he made his unban appeal, I'm gonna vote yes, but only because you took a while before making this post
I'm of a mind to blatantly revoke your citizenship right here on the spot...

"It took you a while before applying to be unbanned" as your only reason to vote yes!?
[Image: you_are_broken_trollcat-300x300.jpg]

In other news, I don't ever vote for or against people I don't feel I know well enough to make an informed decision about, so nothing personal but I'm withholding my vote...

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
(17-08-2012, 04:33 PM)roberestarkk Wrote:  good point robert O.O
(17-08-2012, 01:49 PM)GanNing Wrote:  well jak, this is a good post, and this has been a while before he made his unban appeal, I'm gonna vote yes, but only because you took a while before making this post
I'm of a mind to blatantly revoke your citizenship right here on the spot...

"It took you a while before applying to be unbanned" as your only reason to vote yes!?
[Image: you_are_broken_trollcat-300x300.jpg]

In other news, I don't ever vote for or against people I don't feel I know well enough to make an informed decision about, so nothing personal but I'm withholding my vote...

<<<Stardus>>>
I've voted No after looking at your history on the forums and how much you incredibly annoyed players and staff, and how some called for your permaban from everything, including the forums. Sorry mate.

I vote no mainly because like jak sexism is in his words is my pet hate. I hate it more than grief (:O) But I also looked through you history like trise and you have ban evaded a forum ban and attacked an admin in a report. Though you once were a good member you need to show us a lot more good before we can forget the bad.

Red Haired Gildarts of the pirate guild fairy tail
Thanks For Your Advice Everyone! Smile

<<<Stardus>>>
Thread Closed