Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

THE QUARRY, IT'S OVER 9000!
Views 573
Replies 31
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
For clarification that is my quarry in the original post. Oextar just so happened to be the one to screenshot and post it. His two quarries are puny.

My old nuclear quarry making days always resulted in the best (mostly) circular quarry... Rob should let me make more. Big Grin

[Image: peppy2.png]
Lawl, They weren't proper quarries! Only the EE explosives return all of the ores that get caught up in them. IC2 ones usually destroy them!

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
I believe it has come to the time where I start feeling very pathetic, and begin to seek Tekkitty assistance and knowledge from Oex and Trise.

Oh what am I saying, I don't even go on Tongue

(21-12-2012, 08:44 AM)DKoda Wrote:  I believe it has come to the time where I start feeling very pathetic, and begin to seek Tekkitty assistance and knowledge from Oex and Trise.

But we haven't done anything .-.

D'Koda, do you even withhold tekkity knowledge from Oex or Trise, bro?
:]

AND I'M TELLING YOU, ITS ALL LE HAX0RZ. IT'S MINING AT 69x CAPACITY SPEED. Whatever that really exactly means, I don't know. hehe

(21-12-2012, 09:31 AM)Trisemigistus Wrote:  
(21-12-2012, 08:44 AM)DKoda Wrote:  I believe it has come to the time where I start feeling very pathetic, and begin to seek Tekkitty assistance and knowledge from Oex and Trise.

You've successfully made a quarry mine out an area bigger than its normal area with markers.

I can't even do this. My Tekkit Knowledge stops at "Rotary Macerator now works"

Ha-ha, The conclave is here to assist you in any way need, teachers all get taught by someone, that is us.

(26-12-2012, 07:41 PM)DKoda Wrote:  
(21-12-2012, 09:31 AM)Trisemigistus Wrote:  

You've successfully made a quarry mine out an area bigger than its normal area with markers.

I can't even do this. My Tekkit Knowledge stops at "Rotary Macerator now works"
Use Land Marks. Redstone torch in a crafting bench with lapis on top. Place at least 3 markers to outline the area you want, right click one of the markers to set the area, and place the quarry block next to one of the markers.
(26-12-2012, 08:06 PM)PURD3Y Wrote:  Ha-ha, The conclave is here to assist you in any way need, teachers all get taught by someone, that is us.
I'm not part of the conclave, remember? And I just explained it, so you're little group isn't needed here.

(26-12-2012, 11:37 PM)Trisemigistus Wrote:  
(26-12-2012, 08:06 PM)PURD3Y Wrote:  Ha-ha, The conclave is here to assist you in any way need, teachers all get taught by someone, that is us.
I'm not part of the conclave, remember? And I just explained it, so you're little group isn't needed here.
that was in reply to D'K, probably should've put le quote there.