Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

The 001 Empire | 001
Views 804
Replies 8
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Faction Capital Name: Fort 001

Faction Background: The 001 Empire is a sizable, powerful, and old faction. Forged from the fires and ashes of devastating loss resulting from warfare, 001 is now rather ironically the faction that causes the most war.
Faction Speciality: "Killing is our business, and business is good."
Faction Leader(s): Peppy2006 (Leader/Founder), Cuppinator (Second in Command of the Empire)
Faction Members: Our members should just post on this topic. Make your voices heard, members of 001!
Faction Colour: Blue #9!

Additional Notes: 001 seems like it's a very militaristic and rough faction, at first glance. The machinations of warfare are visible from space (dynmap). It's citizens seem to all be in the military, right down to the farmers, miners, and fishermen. But anyone that is part of the Empire will tell you it's not a terrible place. The people of 001 live fairly peacefully, and many (at least in recent years) haven't been forced into war. Despite it's military structure and the incredibly obvious emphasis on military might over anything else, 001 is a fairly fun group of people. (Speaking in third person now) Peppy will often tell humorous tales and lead groups of people (even if they aren't in 001) on small expeditions and pit them against massive waves of monsters, Cuppinator will frequently hold fun competitions and games ranging from build comps, to PvP, to PvE.

As an Empire, we have a couple different flags. Empire-wide, there is one flag, the Flag of the 001 Empire.

There is also the Flag of the State of 001 (aka the Capital State).

As well as the Altis Flag (the easternmost islands in the Empire's control).

[Image: peppy2.png]
The people live
PEACEFULLY??? NONSENCE THIS MORNING I DISCOVERED ENEMY CONSTRUCTS!!!(a proud sponsor from Jentos of 001)

Long live 001
(salute) o7

(10-07-2015, 07:02 AM)jentos Wrote:  The people live
PEACEFULLY??? NONSENCE THIS MORNING I DISCOVERED ENEMY CONSTRUCTS!!!(a proud sponsor from Jentos of 001)

... You mean Cup's arena?

NOO! i FOUND A LEGION OF AIRSHIP COMING OUR WAY!!! to your castle precisely! and yes the arena is suspicious

I'm gonna beat da mcshit outta u Trump
The arena was built by 001's co-leader, and the airships belong to 001.

... Oh why

For a nation to be peaceful, a strong military presence is nice to have around.

Being Admiral of the navy I felt responsible for making a coast guard and as most of 001's borders are coasts, I also included border guarding in this institution. I have now marked 001 borders whith a red line on the ground and blue wool poles with a sea lantern on top as boundary markers. The only exception is that big as wall going through z:-5100 for a bit. YOu can see the 001 border from dynmap, preferably in 2D. The only points where confusion might occur are the isles in the south west but they'll also be marked soon. Roads and border checkpoints shall soon be built to ensure a fast and comfortable travel throguh 001.

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.