Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What is your minecraft username?
Tinmad

How old are you?
Fifteen

How often do you play on the server?
Since Christmas, I’ve been playing everyday constantly. Before Christmas, however, I had to deal with my parents divorcing and a little bit of an urge to withdrawal. After getting my new PC I seem to be magnetically attracted to the server.

Why should you become a staff member?
There’s no question that I’ve been a not-so-much model player. But I’ve changed that, and I think anyone who interacts with me daily will tell I’ve been exceptional. Now, there’s always a doubt that I’ll continue to do what I did, but I can use all of that to my advantage. Because of previous experience I will be able to profile people who join the server accurately. I know how to deal with and dissect tricky situations that require the type of experience I have. I’ve not just had a destructive track record, I used to be a respectable member on another Minecraft Server called “RiskMC.” Before RiskMC went down due to lack of donations, I was an administrator with console access. Though the console access wasn’t directly given to me by the owner, the second in command let me use his account. I am extremely talented in the field of situation diffusing where ddos attacks were a viable threat. I always maintain a level-head in situations that require it, and I am very sociable with a good sense of humor.

Why do you want to become a staff member?
I have three main points that highlight my ability to staff people properly. Those are respect, experience, and situation handling. I’ve studied the Grief Guide for Staff that Baivo made awhile back, and I’m prepared to put that into full effect. I will respect the ways of the server, and everybody. A server doesn’t work if there’s someone on a power trip, which I will do my best to prevent. As stated above; I have three or four years of experience on RiskMC, also multiple Garry’s Mod servers such as FaTalRP and MetalGamingRP. I can include references if needed. I want to be staff because I can bring so much to the table, and I want to help the server and everyone in it. You can reference my post (http://stoneburnergaming.com/Thread-Recent-Player-Decrease) I will absolutely do my best to help the server. 

Tell us a little something about yourself, in 100 words or less.
I’m level-headed and calm, I’ve got a great sense of humor, I treat everyone equally, and I’ve got loads of experience. I will be an amazing staff member.

Thank you for this very elaborate application.

I see you appear to have quite some experience and you are expressing an attitude that I would consider positive for a staff member. Unfortunately I cannot say a lot about your activity on the server, since my presence there has drastically decreased due to my finals coming up. I will thus leave the judgement to other players.

Unfortunately for you (at least from my perspective) we have a tiny bit of bureaucracy, and that tiny bit shows me that you were banned only half a year ago and didn't "bother" to appeal for two months. Although I don't like chaining people to their past actions, in this instance and with such temporary proximity, I see myself forced to. Apart from this, you haven't overall been with us for a long time. Although your application text (of which I am unable to verify its truthfulness) suggests the opposite, your "recent" records show differently. I know that records and numbers never show a true image of a person and nobody should be judged by their statistics only, but I think it is just fair to expect an applicant for staff to have had a clean record for a year (little misunderstandings or accidents of course not considered).

Due to this, I will vote no. If you had applied in September this year without any further incidents, I would happily have given you my yes (perhaps that will happen).

Anyways, it still looks good for you, so maybe this is just my retarded opinion.

PS: Best of luck in your real life, considering your social situation. Conflicts among parents are hard for their children, so I wish you emotional strength and stable relationships to your parents.

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
(17-01-2017, 02:33 AM)Firefighter Wrote:  Thank you for this very elaborate application.

I see you appear to have quite some experience and you are expressing an attitude that I would consider positive for a staff member. Unfortunately I cannot say a lot about your activity on the server, since my presence there has drastically decreased due to my finals coming up. I will thus leave the judgement to other players.

Unfortunately for you (at least from my perspective) we have a tiny bit of bureaucracy, and that tiny bit shows me that you were banned only half a year ago and didn't "bother" to appeal for two months. Although I don't like chaining people to their past actions, in this instance and with such temporary proximity, I see myself forced to. Apart from this, you haven't overall been with us for a long time. Although your application text (of which I am unable to verify its truthfulness) suggests the opposite, your "recent" records show differently. I know that records and numbers never show a true image of a person and nobody should be judged by their statistics only, but I think it is just fair to expect an applicant for staff to have had a clean record for a year (little misunderstandings or accidents of course not considered).

Due to this, I will vote no. If you had applied in September this year without any further incidents, I would happily have given you my yes (perhaps that will happen).

Anyways, it still looks good for you, so maybe this is just my retarded opinion.

PS: Best of luck in your real life, considering your social situation. Conflicts among parents are hard for their children, so I wish you emotional strength and stable relationships to your parents.

I completely understand, and I do thank you for this. You're right, there's a bit of doubt given my track record, but, I've expressed a sincere apology to Trise, and the whole server in my appeal. Since December, I've done everything I could to be a model player. Thank you for your kind words, also. I really appreciate it. Smile

If there's another one-day poll needed due to the downtime, I don't know how to include it.

Application is under review by staff, we'll inform you when a decision is made.

(19-01-2017, 02:08 AM)Trisemigistus Wrote:  Application is under review by staff, we'll inform you when a decision is made.

Sure thing!

application approved, congrats.

Thread Closed