Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What is your minecraft username?
Tinmad is my IGN.

How old are you?
I am sixteen years old.

How often do you play on the server?
Now, I play daily. But unfortunately due to some personal issues I couldn't be here for awhile.

Why should you become a staff member?
I'm well versed and experienced in terms of staffing a server. I can quickly and efficiently draw effective conclusions when it comes to social issues within the server. I always treat everybody with respect, admittedly, I  do joke around and that's something that I may have to rein in a bit, I am fully capable of doing so. I've been staff on other servers and this one, and I'm pretty quick on my feet. I know the basics of /co rollback and the usage of CoreProtect in general. I am familiar with the rules and will do my best to enforce them.

Why do you want to become a staff member?
I have made pretty good friends with everyone and would like to be another helping member in this community again. I want to be a part of the staff that I look up to. I pride myself on three key points that are essential for any staff member. Respect, experience, and situation handling. I will always obey a higher up when one asks for something. It's just apart of what makes this staffing team terrific. I have been an administrator for one other minecraft server (http://stoneburnergaming.com/Thread-Tinmad-s-Application-for-Staff) for reference. Also I've been an administrator on two other Garry's Mod Servers.

Do you have any past experience with being a staff member?
I was a staff member for a short while, I think Trisemigistus can vouch for my absence. Again, I've been an administrator for three other servers, one being Minecraft.

Tell us a little something about yourself, in 100 words or less.
Well first of all, I'm glad to be back with the server and it's amazing people. Everything in my life has calmed down and I am ready to be the best staff member I can be.

And again, this is more of a reapplication. I can assume I was demoted for inactivity.

Application has been denied on the grounds that we are not currently seeking staff. New staff openings will be announced when we're in need and only then will applications be open. You've also recently returned to us and we'd like it if you could re-establish yourself within the community first, which you're well on your way to doing.

Thread Closed