Well, This is an update.
Views 319
Replies 14
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Image: df6cc6bb9fb4d97eebddbdf246986850.png?1353644573]

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
If that's not warning enough then I don't know what is...

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
O.o Why?

(23-11-2012, 12:27 PM)jak94c Wrote:  If that's not warning enough then I don't know what is...
Its more to the fact that the server is up again after a while.

Still, take the entire picture into consideration. There is a warning, and something interesting too

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
is :1313 our normal address? It's Tekkit, isn't it? I know Robs been working on it.

The Conclave of Shadows can neither confirm nor deny the possibility of the resurrection of the Tekkit server. But we can say that it's probably not a Feed The Beast server because those are incredibly easy to set up and super fun too!

Now by all means continue second guessing which is bluff, which is double bluff, which is double super secret ninja bluff and whether or not I'm even remotely close to telling the truth or not!

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]
Yup it's Tekkit.

(23-11-2012, 12:43 PM)roberestarkk Wrote:  The Conclave of Shadows can neither confirm nor deny the possibility of the resurrection of the Tekkit server. But we can say that it's probably not a Feed The Beast server because those are incredibly easy to set up and super fun too!

Now by all means continue second guessing which is bluff, which is double bluff, which is double super secret ninja bluff and whether or not I'm even remotely close to telling the truth or not!
I'm going to go with the fact that it's the 1313 port and that this is posted in the tekkit section of the forum...

[Image: nnvfhg.jpg]
[Image: 2rgyiye.jpg] [Image: n2gznk.jpg] [Image: 2nqsmqp.jpg]
Well, Yesterday, T saw it open in my server list, as i usually do i'll click strait away on the server, just noticed the warning in time, LOL.

hmmmm sneaky sneaky stuff going on here <.< >.>
Tongue