Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

blockman's op app
Views 1461
Replies 19
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
hello my name is blockman55555. i've been trying to make a thread for ages but i just figured out that my account wasn't activated ahhaha ;]
ok here goes my op applicationd .

as a op i promise i will do the right things follow all rules and i will respect not only the upper ranks but i will respect everyone in the server.i will not rank others unconditionally and i will promise to never ever ban anyone for no reason.

i will only use my new commands to help other and for the good only.i will never argue with anyone i will help the people sort the problem and i will certainly never swear.i like to help people and i will try my best to help others. Smile

even though i am a adv builder i go around in the levels and try to clean the place up that can not be fixed anymore so that our new guest will have more room.i will make the new guest feel welcomed.

i also want to be op because lot of the time ops aren't on when i am on the classic server when i am and when greifers come i can only kick and they just keep coming back and if i get op i can freeze them and sort out the problem.i also want to be op so i can achieve and greater number of cuboiding not only to help myself but for other people too Big Grin

thank you for reading my op application and i hope i get it :]
sincerly blockman55555

Yes blockman555555555, I belive you are ready, but next time, don't ask for a yes.

RARE
(16-08-2011, 06:39 PM)xXblackbirdXx Wrote:  Yes blockman555555555, I belive you are ready, but next time, don't ask for a yes.

alright thank you XXXXXXXblackbirdXXXXXXXX

If you ever achive OP, I will train you and watch over you.
Yo'kay.

RARE
(16-08-2011, 06:42 PM)xXblackbirdXx Wrote:  Yo'kay.

oh rlly your the best man :]

That's ok, also you will resive a reward from me. If you do achive.
You shull resive a surprise too.

RARE
(16-08-2011, 06:43 PM)xXblackbirdXx Wrote:  That's ok, also you will resive a reward from me. If you do achive.
You shull resive a surprise too.

:O oooooooo ;] yay

But it is from me. So that mean's it will be AWESOME!!!!!

RARE
You only have four posts, this is the first I've heard of you.
One of the prerequisites is to get to know everyone. On that basis, couple with absolutely no grammar, I'm not voting yes.
But you seem like a nice person. :]

[Image: dreadofmondayssmall.png]
2:19:20 PM: T_Nigs Wrote:use common sense
not voting yet just because I have no idea who you are

If your having archery problems I feel bad for you son,
I dogged 99 arrows but my knee took 1
Thread Closed