Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

xII_G_Unit - Xray
Views 425
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
User has been permanently banned with a 1 month appeal time for the use of xray and lying when asked about it. 

Screenies:

http://imgur.com/a/MEgbT

You Should not lie, i tell the truth and still get banned. Maybe i should of lied to not get banned. But then again... A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish. Proverbs 19:9
Team View me, i'll prove my truth.

45 minutes no Minecraft, i'm dying here, bored out of my brain. If you don't want to team view me, ill tell you my truth.
Exactly what happened 100%.
1. was building my community quest chests.
2. need materials for the chests, so i headed of to the mountain from my house. headed to the left of the mountains.
3. is was raining and the lightening strike of skeleton horse men spawned, i dodged the first shot and was able to type /home fast enough.
4. left the house towards the mountains again, went right this time.
5. was looking for entrances to mine.
6. ran into a few with dead ends.
7. ran through the dark oak forest, parkored over some oak trees, heading towards the swamplands.
8. found a nice big entrance, but had touches in it like someone has been there before.
9. saw iron and coal so i went in anyways.
10. started doing loops and went deeper.
11. /sell cobblestone and /sell coal to clear out pack to mine more.
12. got to a dead end, and just started mining till i hit something, mined it up, and kept cross turning.
13. hit lava, patched it, trace back some steps to a bit higher point, and did a 180 and headed off again.
14. baivo jailed me and asked if i xrayed.
15. i said the truth and got banned.
16. i looked over the screenshots, i dont understand how it looked like xraying.
17. i saw the pics were really dark, and admitted to baivo the i changed my gamma from the max set in game (16) to 100, and explained to baivo how i changed it through .minecraft folder and options.
18. Truth is here, no i dont xray, but i did change my options in the .minecraft folder to enhance my gramma to see ore u would normally walk past with normal settings.
19. but i noticed in the 5th pic of the screenshots it looks like i missed either iron or gold ore.
20. If u don't see the truth in people, and u think you should lie, then "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44.

I'm not a staff member, but I would still like to bring my opinion in here:
1. This looks like awfully obvious X-raying. I tried xraying on singleplayer to see how xrayers behave and how to spot them and Baivo did this, too. We both know what we are talking about.
2. Your gamma value will enhance visibility in the dark, but not reveal ores.
3. Checking your computer through TeamViewer doesn't prove anything. You could by now have deleted any evidence you found. Of course, one could restore that data, but not through TeamViewer. Apart from that, it would possibly be illegal and also be incautious by you to have a stranger roam through your drives.
4. Stop your bible talk.* The bible is a book for orientation for believers of the christian religion. I don't know and don't care who believes in this or not, but I am definite about saying that it will not influence our server rules and proceedings. So arguing with bible psalms won't be any use here (and may even be considered an offense because you are demanding people to follow your religion, but I guess that would be a very extreme interpretation).

(*DISCLAIMER: This recommendation is only directed towards usage of your religious content relating to penal proceedings of our server. You are free to practise your religion within legal and socially accpetable bounds)

Ooooh, BTW, I just came across that thread where you asked whether there is an auto-ban system for X-raying on the server. 
http://stoneburnergaming.com/Thread-Questions-on-Mining
Honestly, although this doesn't prove anything, to me personally it doesn't make you look any less guilty.

Took me a while, but I had a vague memory of this all the time this thread existed: And now, after searching through the forums a few minutes: http://stoneburnergaming.com/Thread-Ban-Appeal--6678  I think I don't need to add much to this.

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.