Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Chat Logs
Stoneburner Gaming Minecraft Dynamic Map

xXstingerboyxX/ xXshadowhiderxX / toy_marionette
Views 843
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
xXStingerboyxX was recently banned for server misconduct including enacting pvp against players without consent multiple times and minor griefing. xXshadowhiderxX was banned for similar offenses, but it wasn't known to be the same person at the time.

The ip under that account was banned today because he was ban evading under the username xXshadowhiderxX and today using the account toy_marionette. Today ejano alerted me to toy being on the server and stated that when he came on, he told ejano he was stingerboy and to not tell anyone. Chatlog timestamp at [20:38] for today shows the conversation.

For multiple offenses and ban evading twice, this ip and tthe player behind it are banned indefinitely and may appeal in 7 days.

Trise ragin' thru da server

Firefighter0701

Apples are healthy. Still you could choke yourself and die. However, apples are not classified as dangerous. Why should vaccinations be?
Vaccinations save lives.
Ejano had a bigger role in identifying him than I did, so give her some credit Tongue

(09-12-2015, 02:18 PM)Trisemigistus Wrote:  he told ejano he was stingerboy and to not tell anyone

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is my new favourite thing!

[Image: Robereid_zps75b54298.png]